RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

tail blades

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
burton8012

tail blades Empty
PostSubject: tail blades   tail blades I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 4:29 pm

when it comes to tail blades u should be able to use blades from any other brands as long as the same size heli cause my esky belt cp should be able to say use blade 400 tail blades right ...im saying blade 400 cause my LHS sell t-rex and eflight parts so the blades from these 2 brands should work right?
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

tail blades Empty
PostSubject: blades   tail blades I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 5:55 pm

Yes Right they should work just fine!
Back to top Go down
4n6Days

4n6Days

tail blades Empty
PostSubject: Re: tail blades   tail blades I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 12:17 am

FD, where did you get the orange tail blades you are running on you ESmart?
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

tail blades Empty
PostSubject: Tail blades   tail blades I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 12:37 am

They are KBDD and you can get them at HeliDirect!
Back to top Go down
meanbaby

meanbaby

tail blades Empty
PostSubject: Re: tail blades   tail blades I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 5:25 pm

th KB tail blades makes a WORLD of a BIG differance guys, i swear by them, give so much more authority then the plain batman type blades, yes, 4$ a pair for the 450 compare to 1$ a set for cheapo ones, but man what a differance!
Back to top Go down
burton8012

tail blades Empty
PostSubject: Re: tail blades   tail blades I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 7:22 pm

i just put the exi 450 metal tail on my bet cp and im having nothing but problems is it possable to put the tail fins on wrong i have them going opps directions but does it matter the way each one faces up or down sorry i prob got this all wrong for some reason the heli only turns one way and i have the tail centererd
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

tail blades Empty
PostSubject: Re: tail blades   tail blades I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 8:13 pm

Make sure the tail rotor is spinning in the right direction. You may hae the belt twisted the wrong way.

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
burton8012

tail blades Empty
PostSubject: Re: tail blades   tail blades I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 8:18 pm

ok got the left and right fixed but now spins like crazy to the left in circles no matter how much i adjust the gain
Back to top Go down
burton8012

tail blades Empty
PostSubject: Re: tail blades   tail blades I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 8:25 pm

maybe i got to much pitch on the tail i was reading somewhere?
Back to top Go down
burton8012

tail blades Empty
PostSubject: Re: tail blades   tail blades I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 8:41 pm

i need a dx7 i swear dam gyro servo was reversed on the tx now every works nice just need to tune the tail and balance
Back to top Go down
meanbaby

meanbaby

tail blades Empty
PostSubject: Re: tail blades   tail blades I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 10:37 pm

burton8012 wrote:
i just put the exi 450 metal tail on my bet cp and im having nothing but problems is it possable to put the tail fins on wrong i have them going opps directions but does it matter the way each one faces up or down sorry i prob got this all wrong for some reason the heli only turns one way and i have the tail centererd

looking at the tail facing you, tail assembly should spin ccw, if not, fix belt

if so, make sure LE of tail blade is FORWARD of ccw direction

-pete
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

tail blades Empty
PostSubject: Re: tail blades   tail blades I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 10:38 pm

Funny how often when something seems to be hopelessly broken, the problem ends up being something so simole. Then you want to smack yourself up side you own head.

Donnie D smiley-happy088

Yeah, I love my DX6i, but if I had it to do over again, I'd go for a DX7. The extra chanel would be useful for scale heli's, which is what I like.

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
meanbaby

meanbaby

tail blades Empty
PostSubject: Re: tail blades   tail blades I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 10:40 pm

burton8012 wrote:
ok got the left and right fixed but now spins like crazy to the left in circles no matter how much i adjust the gain

possable problem

1 gyro need reversing
2 servo need to be moved forward or back
3 gyro not install as per instruction on direction of gyro itself, some need to tape on its side, some need to be mounted laying down etc.
4 gyro messed up
5 binding of tail
6 belt installed incorrectlly
7. blades installed(face) incorrectlly

not in that order but gives you a basic idea for where to troubleshoot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

tail blades Empty
PostSubject: Re: tail blades   tail blades I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tail blades
Page 1 of 1