RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Belt CP tail swing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Donnie D

Donnie D

Belt CP tail swing Empty
PostSubject: Belt CP tail swing   Belt CP tail swing I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:30 am

smiley-happy088 If any of you ever have a problem adjusting the tail of your Belt CP, be sure to check the linkage rod between the servo and the tail rotor ball link. (may not be using the correct terms) It seems that the connection between the rod and the part that hooks to the servo arm is a glued connection. Also the same for the connection on the tail rotor end of the rod. If that glue joint becomes loose the rod can pull out partially or completely on either end. I recommend regluing it and pushing the rod as far into the fitting as possable. You will of course need to readjust the position of the servo on the tail boom, and it will probably be a bit further back toward the tail, giving you more adjustment room in the future. Of course I don't have to tell you what would happen if the rod came completely out during flight. fly high

Donnie D
Back to top Go down

Belt CP tail swing
Page 1 of 1