RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

belt cp tail shaft

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
carrwings

carrwings

belt cp tail shaft Empty
PostSubject: belt cp tail shaft   belt cp tail shaft I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 2:12 pm

hello,

after getting my new belt cp and setting up I noticed that the tail shaft has a slight bend closest to the belt side, and at spooling up all seems ok, as the tail rotor is true. So, I had ordered another shaft with the heli, and IT TOO has the same slight bend in the same area. THis cant be normal? the heli seems to hover ok, but havnt had time to fly it around.

thanks
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

belt cp tail shaft Empty
PostSubject: Re: belt cp tail shaft   belt cp tail shaft I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:20 pm

based on my experience when i purchased the the belt cp, i had the same problem, Yes It hovers ok, but as soon as you start turning to right or left, it will spin couple times before it goes back to the direction you wanted. change the tail shaft, it should be straight . Correct me if i'm wrong, but as soon as i changed mine, everything works perfect the way it should be. I also found out that the belt was a little loose. Hope this helps. good luck and let us know the update.
Back to top Go down
carrwings

carrwings

belt cp tail shaft Empty
PostSubject: Re: belt cp tail shaft   belt cp tail shaft I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:14 pm

blackrain, WOW, (dito). THe belt was so loose that it would just spin around in circles until I tightened the belt. Is the shaft replacement a simple job?

thks
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

belt cp tail shaft Empty
PostSubject: Re: belt cp tail shaft   belt cp tail shaft I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:55 pm

Its pretty simple. All you have to do is lossen all the screws and lined them up on which screws belong to what. Its better that way so you can keep track. As soon a s you've taken the screws out. It'll split in half by then u should be able to change the tail shaft. Make sure the belt are in place. Don't tight it too much let the belt move freely. Just play with it you will get it done, this way you will get to know your heli better.
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

belt cp tail shaft Empty
PostSubject: Re: belt cp tail shaft   belt cp tail shaft I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 10:04 pm

take the horizontal stabilizer first, take the 3 screws, on the edge, then take out the screw holding the pulley.disconnect the rod that connects to the servo , take out the slider , then you should be able to change the shaft. goodluck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

belt cp tail shaft Empty
PostSubject: Re: belt cp tail shaft   belt cp tail shaft I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

belt cp tail shaft
Page 1 of 1