RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

belt cp v2 hottesc and motor will not turn

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

belt cp v2 hottesc and motor will not turn Empty
PostSubject: belt cp v2 hottesc and motor will not turn   belt cp v2 hottesc and motor will not turn I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:44 pm

the last time i flew was first time i got the thing to fly without crashing,i was bring in the belt so i could shut it down for the night and hit the (stunt switch). luckly i was holding the rotor when this happened and the belt started to spin swung into my body and i am freaking out trying to shut it off. the belt never got to full speed no damage to the main gear just the esc so hot it burned me when i touched it. i shut it down let it cool went back tried to fly it again and the motor will not turn execpt for a couple of jerks and the esc gets hot angry032

noob please help sad122
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

PostSubject: Re: belt cp v2 hottesc and motor will not turn   belt cp v2 hottesc and motor will not turn I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:19 am

Sounds like you got the stock esc. You should upgrade your esc to 40 amp at hobbypartz.com for 22 bucks. Stock esc are no good, good thing it didn't get burned while your flying, or you will have abig damage. Change your esc, and you'll be good to go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: belt cp v2 hottesc and motor will not turn   belt cp v2 hottesc and motor will not turn I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 10:43 am

thanks ordered two volcano esc with one program card flyaway
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

PostSubject: Re: belt cp v2 hottesc and motor will not turn   belt cp v2 hottesc and motor will not turn I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 1:14 am

goodluck. just buy the bullet connector and heat shrink and solder them together. you're going to love that esc , it doesnt even get hot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: belt cp v2 hottesc and motor will not turn   belt cp v2 hottesc and motor will not turn I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

belt cp v2 hottesc and motor will not turn
Page 1 of 1