RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Belt cp v2 motor pinion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
P3tras

P3tras

Belt cp v2 motor pinion Empty
PostSubject: Belt cp v2 motor pinion   Belt cp v2 motor pinion I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 7:15 am

Hi,
Funny thing happened to me yesterday. I was flying about ~15mins then I landed. When I tried to lift helicopter it stared to make strange noise. Me and my father decided that main gear wearied out. Today I was planing to push motor closer to the main gear, but then i saw that not the main gear is wearied out, the motor pinion is! So what main motor pinion you recommend (how many teeth's)?
P.S. And how to remove stock pinion? With pliers?
Sry for the long post orange73
P3tras
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: !?   Belt cp v2 motor pinion I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 9:24 am

Hey P3 sorry I didn't see this sooner!! Did you get this taken care of???
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: Belt cp v2 motor pinion   Belt cp v2 motor pinion I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 9:46 am

Yeah, I bought 9T one orange68 But now I need 1mm hexagon key to install it and I can't find place to buy it sad122
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: ?   Belt cp v2 motor pinion I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 9:53 am

Do you mean for the set screw? Try using a small flat blade screw driver, file it down if it won't fit. with that you should be able to get it as tight as with the allen wrench. Also use some loctite on the shaft and screw...
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: Belt cp v2 motor pinion   Belt cp v2 motor pinion I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 10:01 am

Yeah, I meant I can't find 1mm allen wrench. My English is not that good I see headbeat I will try to do it with screwdriver. Thanks for advice salute
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: !!   Belt cp v2 motor pinion I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 10:20 am

It should work fine. Just file the tip so it fits. Don't forget the loctite on the shaft as that weill help if you don't get it super tight..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Belt cp v2 motor pinion   Belt cp v2 motor pinion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Belt cp v2 motor pinion
Page 1 of 1