RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

n000b here, Help to choose the best flight sim

Go down 
+4
CyberRob
--==AxeL==--
P3tras
SVEINIS82
8 posters
AuthorMessage
SVEINIS82

n000b here, Help to choose the best flight sim Empty
PostSubject: n000b here, Help to choose the best flight sim   n000b here, Help to choose the best flight sim I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:09 pm

Hi everyone, please pardon my written english..I actually talk a lot better :giggle:

I am Svein from norway, and I just got my first 6ch heli, a belt cp v2. I gotta say alot of thanx to nuttcase for helping me understanding the basics of flying.

I just figured out that I need a lot of practise on a sim. ( tired of trashing my heli)
Could you guys please tell me what sim is the best? And is it possible to connect the stock controller from e.sky to the sim?

I tried FMS, but did not like it at all.

Sinc

svein
Norway
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: n000b here, Help to choose the best flight sim   n000b here, Help to choose the best flight sim I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:19 pm

I know that real flight G4.5 is the best for helis. But it requires pretty powerful computer. You might also wanna try aerofly pro deluxe :bigthumb:
Back to top Go down
--==AxeL==--

--==AxeL==--

PostSubject: Re: n000b here, Help to choose the best flight sim   n000b here, Help to choose the best flight sim I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:41 pm

welcome sign

I had been using Reflex XTR. Pretty good, but have to agree with P3tras. Realflight G4.5 is best for Heli's. Just bought it at weekend :bigthumb:
Back to top Go down
CyberRob

PostSubject: Re: n000b here, Help to choose the best flight sim   n000b here, Help to choose the best flight sim I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:37 pm

I use real flight, I also use the dongle emulator which allows me to use my esky tx with it too, you know incase your copy does not come with the tx bundled.
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: n000b here, Help to choose the best flight sim   n000b here, Help to choose the best flight sim I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:58 pm

I use Aerofly Pro Deluxe myself
Back to top Go down
4n6Days

4n6Days

PostSubject: Re: n000b here, Help to choose the best flight sim   n000b here, Help to choose the best flight sim I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 9:19 pm

Helisim is an excellent free one.
Back to top Go down
Pittnuma

Pittnuma

PostSubject: Re: n000b here, Help to choose the best flight sim   n000b here, Help to choose the best flight sim I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 4:07 am

Quote :

Nuttcaze don't suppose you have a model of any Esky Helis for it do you? I use AFPD aswell seems the best my laptop is not powerful enough for Real Flight.
Back to top Go down
SVEINIS82

PostSubject: Re: n000b here, Help to choose the best flight sim   n000b here, Help to choose the best flight sim I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 8:45 am

OK, thanx a lot guys!

How about phoenix flight sim? Any comments? I tested the demo on my laptop, and it did run great. Tested a demo of realflight last night, but did not run as well as phoenix.

The only problem with realflight is that I cant find a shop that sells it!!!!!! One shop in Sweden (live close to the border), but then I have to drive like 250miles beacause they wont ship it to me. orange43
Back to top Go down
4n6Days

4n6Days

PostSubject: Re: n000b here, Help to choose the best flight sim   n000b here, Help to choose the best flight sim I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 8:48 am

@SVEINIS82

You could get it on eBay.
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: n000b here, Help to choose the best flight sim   n000b here, Help to choose the best flight sim I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 11:09 am

You also can get it from heliguy. But it is sold out at the moment orange44
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: n000b here, Help to choose the best flight sim   n000b here, Help to choose the best flight sim I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 12:54 pm

Pittnuma wrote:
Quote :

Nuttcaze don't suppose you have a model of any Esky Helis for it do you? I use AFPD aswell seems the best my laptop is not powerful enough for Real Flight.

Nah, when I use AFPD I use the ECO 8 Brushless model, its almost exactly like my ES600 :prop:
Back to top Go down
Pittnuma

Pittnuma

PostSubject: Re: n000b here, Help to choose the best flight sim   n000b here, Help to choose the best flight sim I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 3:05 pm

Eco 8 it is thanks
Back to top Go down
Trinot

PostSubject: Re: n000b here, Help to choose the best flight sim   n000b here, Help to choose the best flight sim I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 7:48 pm

4n6Days wrote:
Helisim is an excellent free one.

Hey I have this one. For some reason it only throttles up at above half stick. I think this has something to do with being set up for a 6 channel type set up. Do you know how to set it up for a 4 channel like a FP?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: n000b here, Help to choose the best flight sim   n000b here, Help to choose the best flight sim I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

n000b here, Help to choose the best flight sim
Page 1 of 1