RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Heli spins clockwise

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Theo

Heli spins clockwise Empty
PostSubject: Heli spins clockwise   Heli spins clockwise I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 3:11 pm

Hello, my heli spins clockwise when i start to give power. Should i adjust the gyro?
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: Heli spins clockwise   Heli spins clockwise I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 3:18 pm

First, what heli do you have? orange6
Back to top Go down
Theo

PostSubject: Re: Heli spins clockwise   Heli spins clockwise I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 3:19 pm

I have a Raptor 50
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: Heli spins clockwise   Heli spins clockwise I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 3:21 pm

Oh! That is nice heli :bigthumb: Are you using head lock gyro? If yes tail shouldn't spin orange78
Back to top Go down
Theo

PostSubject: Re: Heli spins clockwise   Heli spins clockwise I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 3:23 pm

what is head lock gyro?
Back to top Go down
Theo

PostSubject: Re: Heli spins clockwise   Heli spins clockwise I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 3:24 pm

Do you think that the gyro should be in reverse?
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: Heli spins clockwise   Heli spins clockwise I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 3:27 pm

Is raptor your first heli? orange53 Say what gyro (model) you are using.
Back to top Go down
Theo

PostSubject: Re: Heli spins clockwise   Heli spins clockwise I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 3:30 pm

I dont remember the type of gyro I have, and I dont have mye heli here now, but i can check it tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Theo

PostSubject: Re: Heli spins clockwise   Heli spins clockwise I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 4:08 pm

I think that it is Gy 401
Back to top Go down
Theo

PostSubject: Re: Heli spins clockwise   Heli spins clockwise I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 4:11 pm

from futaba
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: Heli spins clockwise   Heli spins clockwise I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:35 pm

Then it is a very good gyro. Make sure it is set to head lock (hold) mode on tx. What tx are you using? Is raptor your first heli?
Back to top Go down
Theo

PostSubject: Re: Heli spins clockwise   Heli spins clockwise I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 4:56 am

I Have a Futaba 9CHP. I have been flying a smaller coiaxial heli before. I am going to test it today. Tank you for the help!
Back to top Go down
Theo

PostSubject: Re: Heli spins clockwise   Heli spins clockwise I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 5:03 pm

Hello, I tested the rapror 50 today and this was the first time I tried to fly it and it went very well. I howered a meter over the ground and it was rather stabile. I think that it is no problem to go from coaxial heli to Raptor 50 if your are careful. The gyro is working perfectly!
Thank you for all the help!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heli spins clockwise   Heli spins clockwise I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heli spins clockwise
Page 1 of 1