RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Crash Report for the Day

Go down 
+14
Mozzy
kshep
pcelf
pevr
jackyl71
davesheli
Trinot
Nuttcaze
247rememberme
suriano
rele22
R0B B
chiefqm
--==AxeL==--
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
pevr

pevr

Crash Report for the Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash Report for the Day   Crash Report for the Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:47 am

You will get there don't worry. But take off the CF blades and buy some cheap ones when you still in practice mode. And next time when someone is starting to talk to you when you fly, let a big fart. That will learn them to leave you alone :crylaugh:
Back to top Go down
burton8012

PostSubject: Re: Crash Report for the Day   Crash Report for the Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 4:02 pm

yeah i just crashed my copter x today first time but wasn't pilot err was doing piro and it just would not stop so i did my best to land it while it was piro-ing and broke boom ,boom rods, blades and my belt.....
....... and tail assemably went flying across the field had to go walking around for a bit to find it.....

only thing that sucks in the tail assem got shered off where you tighten the screw to hold it to the boom...and what sucks is i don't think u can just buy the peace that hold it to the boom gotta buy the whole dam tail box...such a pain that u can't buy seperate peaces that break for the tail..........
Back to top Go down
jstarks

jstarks

PostSubject: Re: Crash Report for the Day   Crash Report for the Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 4:09 pm

Why cant you use this? The copterx is supposed to be a part compatable trex clone, right?

Sorry to here about the crash... sad122

What happened, did the tail servo go out??????

J.
Back to top Go down
burton8012

PostSubject: Re: Crash Report for the Day   Crash Report for the Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 5:22 pm

yeah your right i can use that but i was hoping that i would be able just to buy the collar part of the tail that the boom slides into
Back to top Go down
jstarks

jstarks

PostSubject: Re: Crash Report for the Day   Crash Report for the Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 5:26 pm

Ohhh. oops Crazysmile

so did your tail servo crap out or something else?????? orange78

J.
Back to top Go down
burton8012

PostSubject: Re: Crash Report for the Day   Crash Report for the Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 6:59 pm

think it was something with the gyro or my tail shaft was binding prob needed some oil or maybe it was slightly out of wack cause i did have a prob a few days ago and tail was sticking
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crash Report for the Day   Crash Report for the Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crash Report for the Day
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2