RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

belt cp v2?????

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
usertwo24

belt cp v2????? Empty
PostSubject: belt cp v2?????   belt cp v2????? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 10:02 am

hi i am new to all of the heli flying.. i crashed mine and need some new parts.. i was wanting to know if any 450 size heli parts will fit or does it have to be made by esky.. where is the best place to order parts? has anyone ever orderd parts from over seas? i need help on learning to fly any info would be great.. i have watched the vids.. my heli would lift off and drift backwards and to the right what could have been wrong? orange4
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

belt cp v2????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: belt cp v2?????   belt cp v2????? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 11:38 am

If you have a belt cpv2, the parts are available at xheli.com . Also flying a collective pitch helicopter is not easy, especially if its your first helicopter. What I would recommend is buy yourself a siimulator. Trust me it helps a lot. Or buy yourself a honeybee bee fixed pitch. This heli is a good trainer, not only the parrts are cheap, but this heli is pretty durable. Good luck and hope this helped you.
Back to top Go down
jackyl71

jackyl71

belt cp v2????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: belt cp v2?????   belt cp v2????? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 1:06 pm

@Usertwo24...
Where are you located? US or not? Just wondering, because that could help determine WHERE you order your parts from. There is a STICKY thread where users have been posting vendor information HERE. <- click me!

I just went through a round of ordering parts for my Belt CP v2, and xheli.com was out of almost all the parts I needed (feathering shaft, main gear (w/ bearing), tail boom) as well as almost all the other 'common' repair parts, like blades, blade clamps, etc.).

I went to www.ThinkRC.com again this time, even though they hosed up my last order a little. They had all the parts (except the boom), and they shipped same day, USPS Priority Mail ($4.95).

I'm with blackrain0119 on the sim. There are free ones available, as well a good premium flight sims. Not only will it give you a place to practice w/o endangering your heli and your pocketbook, it will give you something to do while waiting on parts to arrive! orange68

But take a look at the Vendor Sticky, read the comments, and select a parts guy based on your needs.

Quote :
my heli would lift off and drift backwards and to the right what could have been wrong?
This is going to be from setup and also from some natural tendancies of the helicopter. Mine would always drift back and to the left. I set the trims on my tx to help compensate for a lot of it, but later did things like making sure my Center of Gravity (CG) was correct and under the main shaft, where it was too far back before (tail-heavy).

Good luck with your Belt. I too am starting with a CP, and learning a lot of expensive lessons. Reading the forums and watching Nuttcaze's vids really helped me save even more.
:bigthumb:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

belt cp v2????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: belt cp v2?????   belt cp v2????? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

belt cp v2?????
Page 1 of 1