RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

EXCEED RADIO

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lonsomerider99

EXCEED RADIO Empty
PostSubject: EXCEED RADIO   EXCEED RADIO I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 12:55 pm

orange53
Photo E-mail Play slideshow | Download images
I HAVE AN EXCEED MODEL FS-CT6A RADIO SYSTEMS. I HAVE BEEN WORKING WITH IT FOR ABOUT A MONTH. I'M NOT DUMB, JUST OLD.
I CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO TO ARM THE SPEED CONTROL. I HAVE ANOTHER SPEED CONTROL AND I GET THE SAME RESULTS. I AM USING THIS ON A CYPHER-3D. ALTHOUGH I HAVE WATCHED THE VIDEO ON YOU TUBE, SEVERAL TIMES, I AM STILL STUCK. I AM NEW TO THIS KIND OF HELICOPTER. WHEN I GIVE IT FORWARD BOTH SIDE SERVOS GO UP ALONG WITH THE BACK SERVO. I'M SURE THAT WOULD NOT HAVE ANY EFFECT ON THE HELICOPTER. PLEASE HELP.

PLEASE HELP.. I AM GETTING DESPERATE.

THANK YOU
SINCERELY
RONALD DULANEY OM 574 699-6088 sad122
losomerider99@msn.com
Back to top Go down
burton8012

EXCEED RADIO Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXCEED RADIO   EXCEED RADIO I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 2:04 pm

i had some prob when i got my to fig out but its easy only took me a day or two plus with all the help of everyone on here u have to change your (swash AFR) mix settings but first mess around with the reverseing tab on the software untill u get it the best u can then mess will the swah mix (Swash Afr) reverse what ever u have there for each one.. im not the best at decribing this but there is a section on here were someone else help me get started.. search (wrong way)

For example, if it is set to +60%, then change
it to -60%. This will reverse the direction of all the servos for the
pitch when you push the throttle forward.
This should not affect the elevator or aileron swash settings. From (aKent)

Last edited by burton8012 on Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding)
Back to top Go down
lonsomerider99

EXCEED RADIO Empty
PostSubject: EXCEED RADIO   EXCEED RADIO I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 3:09 pm

THANKS. THAT DIDN'T SEEM TO DO AMYTHING. WERE YOU ABLE TO LOOK AT THE PICTURES I SENT ? THEY ARE OF ALL THE SETTINGS I NOW HAVE. sad122
Back to top Go down
burton8012

EXCEED RADIO Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXCEED RADIO   EXCEED RADIO I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 3:34 pm

were are these photos?
Back to top Go down
lonsomerider99

EXCEED RADIO Empty
PostSubject: EXCEED RADIO   EXCEED RADIO I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 3:37 pm

I THOUGHT I SENT THEM TO THIS SITE. I'M NEW HERE AND VERY NEW FLYING HELICOPTERS.
IF YOU CAN'T FIND THEM, SEND YOUR E MAIL; ADDRESS AND I'LL SEND THE PICTURES.
MY EMAIL IS: lonsomerider99@msn.com orange75
Back to top Go down
burton8012

EXCEED RADIO Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXCEED RADIO   EXCEED RADIO I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 4:08 pm

Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

EXCEED RADIO Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXCEED RADIO   EXCEED RADIO I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 3:35 pm

You can send them to me: p3tras@gmail.com
Is throttle on reverse in tx? It should be on reverse or the ESC won't arm orange44
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

EXCEED RADIO Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXCEED RADIO   EXCEED RADIO I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 3:42 pm

So the ESC won't arm at all, then try setting the throttle end points, with the heli off, turn the Tx on and then move the throttle stick to full, then plug the heli in, after the beeping stops, move the throttle stick to the lowest position, then there will be more beeping, when it stops, unplug the heli then plug it back in, that will program the throttle endpoints and usually will get the ESC to arm. Then if you are pressing forward cyclic (right stick) and all 3 servos move the swashplate up, reversed the Elevator servos using the switchs at the bottom of the Tx.

Let me know what happens
Back to top Go down
lonsomerider99

EXCEED RADIO Empty
PostSubject: beep   EXCEED RADIO I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 3:56 pm

it won't stoop beeping. this is the exceed-rc 2.4ghz radio you talk about on you tube. the helicopter is a cypher 3d.
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

EXCEED RADIO Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXCEED RADIO   EXCEED RADIO I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 4:13 pm

what speed controller are you using?
Back to top Go down
lonsomerider99

EXCEED RADIO Empty
PostSubject: speed controle   EXCEED RADIO I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 4:30 pm

it is a cypher-3d. that is the brand on speed cpntroler its 35amp. the one that came with the helicopter
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

EXCEED RADIO Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXCEED RADIO   EXCEED RADIO I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 4:41 pm

where did you get the heli from? I'll try and see if I can find more info on that ESC
Back to top Go down
lonsomerider99

EXCEED RADIO Empty
PostSubject: helli   EXCEED RADIO I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 4:43 pm

its an hpbby people product. thats where i bought it
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

EXCEED RADIO Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXCEED RADIO   EXCEED RADIO I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 4:51 pm

I can't seem to find anything about the ESC, you said you tried a different ESC with the same results, what brand was that ESC?
Back to top Go down
lonsomerider99

EXCEED RADIO Empty
PostSubject: speed controler   EXCEED RADIO I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 4:53 pm

the other speed controler was an 80 amb. it also needed a seperate power supply. i could get it to spin for about 5 seconds. than it quit
Back to top Go down
lonsomerider99

EXCEED RADIO Empty
PostSubject: oops   EXCEED RADIO I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 5:09 pm

it a mac5 tower pro. soirry bout that
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

EXCEED RADIO Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXCEED RADIO   EXCEED RADIO I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 5:16 pm

So when you plugged the heli in with the throttle stick at full, it started beeping but never stopped. So try doing the same thing but if it doesn't stop beeping, just move the throttle stick to low anyways, wait a sec, unplug and plug the heli back in, any change then?
Back to top Go down
lonsomerider99

EXCEED RADIO Empty
PostSubject: speed controler   EXCEED RADIO I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 5:26 pm

it still does the same thing. could it be a bad speed controler? everything man makes is subject to error. i had othe new items that were bad. i just talked to hobby people. they want me to send the speed controler back to them.
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

EXCEED RADIO Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXCEED RADIO   EXCEED RADIO I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:32 pm

I would send it back, but at the same time I would buy a different one, like a Hobbywing 30A or something similar. A good ESC can make a big difference sometimes.
Back to top Go down
lonsomerider99

EXCEED RADIO Empty
PostSubject: exceed radio   EXCEED RADIO I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:59 am

i'm sure it could make alot of difference. how do you get the throttle to go all the way to the left? i assume it will do that. it's h-- being old and ignorent. wonder if i spelled that right.

thanks
Back to top Go down
lonsomerider99

EXCEED RADIO Empty
PostSubject: exceed radio   EXCEED RADIO I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 8:01 am

i ment to the left on the screen. when i give it full throttle the green line stop at the half way mark.

thanks again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

EXCEED RADIO Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXCEED RADIO   EXCEED RADIO I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EXCEED RADIO
Page 1 of 1