RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

next step?????

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
eltoffer

next step????? Empty
PostSubject: next step?????   next step????? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 3:58 pm

Well after 2 crashes in 3 months this is my flying style

is it good??? what is the next "trick" or step i should learn???

is there any manual or tuto to explain what to do or what moves to learn????
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

next step????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: next step?????   next step????? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 4:18 pm

I would work on turning the heli around in place, a slow pirouette, after you can turn the heli around in a circle without crashing, try to work on tail out hovering, you really want to learn to hover in all directions before trying Forward flight but believe it or not FF is easier then hovering, unless you don't know how to turn around, lol :prop:
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

next step????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: next step?????   next step????? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 5:24 pm

next step that i would suggest is sideways hover first on your left, then to your right. I agree with nuttcaze, try to hover tail out( nose of the heli facing you ) once you accomplish this, you will be readi for a figure 8 fying. :bigthumb:
Back to top Go down
eltoffer

next step????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: next step?????   next step????? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 3:18 am

well i will try it until my spare parts arrive to be sure to have everything to practice :D

i have a walkera 53-8 its a coaxial, if i practice on it will be the same for belt????????
Back to top Go down
eltoffer

next step????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: next step?????   next step????? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 2:03 pm

or maybe could try a simulator, what is the best for this helis??? ive tried g4.5 but it didnt works for me, please recommend one
Back to top Go down
Pittnuma

Pittnuma

next step????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: next step?????   next step????? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 3:15 pm

Aerofly Proffesional Deluxe, my laptop will not run G4.5 either but AFPD works very well.
Back to top Go down
eltoffer

next step????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: next step?????   next step????? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 3:18 pm

ok man i will try it, is it expensive????? is it as real as g4.5 talking about controls is jt that i bought g4.5 but my transmitter is not working anymore so i cant use this sim :( by the way if anyone know how could i use it again please give me a hand
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

next step????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: next step?????   next step????? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

next step?????
Page 1 of 1