RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Replacing servo in Belt CP

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Donnie D

Donnie D

Replacing servo in Belt CP Empty
PostSubject: Replacing servo in Belt CP   Replacing servo in Belt CP I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 7:15 pm

Question I need to replace a bad servo on my Belt CP. What are the steps I need to follow to do this properly? 😕 May sound like a dumb question, but I've never replaced one before. dunce Thanks for any help on this. :worthy:

Thanks Guys
Donnie D
smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: Replacing servo in Belt CP   Replacing servo in Belt CP I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 9:06 am

Very easy, unscrew servo head, unscrew the servo, remove it from receiver, screw new servo, screw old servo head to it, and connect it to the receiver :chaplin:
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: servo   Replacing servo in Belt CP I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 1:19 pm

Just watch how it comes apart. Thats the best way cause the ESky manual is so crappy.
I'm changing all mine today on my HBK2 to the Hitech HS65.. I got tons of slop in mine already, I also broke three of the esky since I started! I got them for 19 so I figured it is time. GOOD LUCK!!
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: Replacing servo in Belt CP   Replacing servo in Belt CP I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 4:46 pm

OK, I have the elev servo replaced, but I need to adjust the tail servo. Someone refresh my memory. If the nose yaws right (clockwise) do I move the tail servo toward the nose or toward the tail? dunce

Donnie D
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: Replacing servo in Belt CP   Replacing servo in Belt CP I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:26 am

Donnie D wrote:
OK, I have the elev servo replaced, but I need to adjust the tail servo. Someone refresh my memory. If the nose yaws right (clockwise) do I move the tail servo toward the nose or toward the tail? dunce

Donnie D

If I am right you should move it towards nose
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Replacing servo in Belt CP   Replacing servo in Belt CP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Replacing servo in Belt CP
Page 1 of 1