RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Photo Contest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bert

Bert

Photo Contest Empty
PostSubject: Photo Contest   Photo Contest I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 12:30 am

Hey guys.

I was surfing in the forums and in the net to get a very good pic of a Belt CP V2 flying for my wallpaper of my lap (damn addiction :crylaugh: ) And I just found a few from helidirect.

So I was wondering... why not u guys take a pic of ur helis for a contest?. From coaxial to ES 600, get a cool pic of ur heli and maybe Nutt may like to create and give a banner in ur signature as prize (dont ask too much, dont be greedy orange80 ).

It is a humble idea, and to watch good helis in great pics!, what do you think?.

Greetings.
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

Photo Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photo Contest   Photo Contest I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:45 am

Great idea!!! :bigthumb:
Back to top Go down
247rememberme

247rememberme

Photo Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photo Contest   Photo Contest I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 4:36 pm

great idea........just gotta get a great heli first though :giggle:
Back to top Go down
Bert

Bert

Photo Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photo Contest   Photo Contest I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 5:09 pm

I think any heli is great, especially cuz its yours and you fly it.

Sometimes good pics arenĀ“t necesary those with great custom made canopies, or the biggest and expensive heli we can afford.

Sometimes u can do a great shot in a humble Comanche, but the moment, the light, the scenery, can make u drool when u watch it.

It is more about the creativity in the pic, and of course, the creativity in the building or the heli itself, I believe any category may fit.
Back to top Go down
247rememberme

247rememberme

Photo Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photo Contest   Photo Contest I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:10 pm

ok,just gotta get the wife to take a photo whilst i`m flying orange44

believe me,that is gonna be soooo much easier said than done :crylaugh:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Photo Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photo Contest   Photo Contest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Photo Contest
Page 1 of 1