RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Trex 600 flying around today, little auto rotation at the end.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

Trex 600 flying around today, little auto rotation at the end. Empty
PostSubject: Trex 600 flying around today, little auto rotation at the end.   Trex 600 flying around today, little auto rotation at the end. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 2:46 am

practicing flyin around. specs, 611 and 9256, 9252 cyclics, curtis YB main blade and tail blades. Curtis muscle pipe os hyper 50 engine.

Back to top Go down
247rememberme

247rememberme

PostSubject: Re: Trex 600 flying around today, little auto rotation at the end.   Trex 600 flying around today, little auto rotation at the end. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 4:15 pm

hey Bert orange80
what a great looking heli orange74 great flying too orange74
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

PostSubject: Re: Trex 600 flying around today, little auto rotation at the end.   Trex 600 flying around today, little auto rotation at the end. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 2:06 am

Thanks bro.
Back to top Go down
247rememberme

247rememberme

PostSubject: Re: Trex 600 flying around today, little auto rotation at the end.   Trex 600 flying around today, little auto rotation at the end. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 11:04 am

when you picked the 600 up it looked HUGE orange1
that is one beaut of a heli smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

PostSubject: Re: Trex 600 flying around today, little auto rotation at the end.   Trex 600 flying around today, little auto rotation at the end. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 2:04 pm

Yest they are pretty big., and very stable. I just can't afford to crash them, they are pretty expensive when you crash. I have the trex 700, this is far bigger than the 600 and has a lot of power, bigeer engine and a lot stable. Nuttcaze was right, bigger helis are a lot easier to fly compare to the 450 size ones, anyway, thanks for the comment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trex 600 flying around today, little auto rotation at the end.   Trex 600 flying around today, little auto rotation at the end. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trex 600 flying around today, little auto rotation at the end.
Page 1 of 1