RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

my new bird will be here mondy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
blazemob

blazemob

my new bird will be here mondy Empty
PostSubject: my new bird will be here mondy   my new bird will be here mondy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 8:43 pm

jus order an EXI 450 Squadron from xheli. will be here monday cant wait to put her together. gonna be using alot of parts off my beltcp v2. nuttcaze helpd me decide to get it cant wait to get her together.

Happy flying folks
Back to top Go down
Prel

Prel

PostSubject: Re: my new bird will be here mondy   my new bird will be here mondy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:29 pm

We need pics and vid. Good luck with it smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
HBFP Pilot

HBFP Pilot

PostSubject: Re: my new bird will be here mondy   my new bird will be here mondy I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 11:56 am

So how do you like the quality of the EXI compared to the Belt CP V2?

bouncy
Back to top Go down
blazemob

blazemob

PostSubject: Re: my new bird will be here mondy   my new bird will be here mondy I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 12:31 pm

it looks alot more durable then the belt cpv2 ill no more this weekend once all the electronics get on it i also piccked up the spektrum dx6i and some alighn blades sry about the small pic but i took it with my phone

my new bird will be here mondy M_c218548727cd419d8ef658f0a9220fd1
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: my new bird will be here mondy   my new bird will be here mondy I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 4:08 pm

excited excited ready to maiden that Sunday? lol

I'm excited to try Buddy-boxing with ya, should be intersting now that we both have DX6i's excited

Last edited by Nuttcaze on Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
blazemob

blazemob

PostSubject: Re: my new bird will be here mondy   my new bird will be here mondy I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 4:14 pm

yea intersting isnt the word lmao
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: my new bird will be here mondy   my new bird will be here mondy I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 2:25 pm

woot woot woot mine just got here too, Sunday is gonna kick butt, unless it rains flyaway

I'm going to Blazemobs house and helping him set up his New EXI as well as fix one of my EXI's and show off with my new EXI 450 Squadron.

I have 2 EXI 450 Squadrons now and will have a few more soon, they're my new favorite heli.

excited excited
Back to top Go down
Prel

Prel

PostSubject: Re: my new bird will be here mondy   my new bird will be here mondy I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 3:17 pm

hey Nuttcaze, make sure you take vid at blazemob's place
Back to top Go down
blazemob

blazemob

PostSubject: Re: my new bird will be here mondy   my new bird will be here mondy I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 7:58 pm

yea we will definetly be taking some video
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my new bird will be here mondy   my new bird will be here mondy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my new bird will be here mondy
Page 1 of 1