RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

need help for esc for my belt cp

Go down 
+2
P3tras
blackrain0119
6 posters
AuthorMessage
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

need help for esc for my belt cp Empty
PostSubject: need help for esc for my belt cp   need help for esc for my belt cp I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 1:57 pm

Hello everyone,, I need your help and advice here. I have the v1 belt cp and as I read the reviews, most likely the esc stock v1 for belt cp burns out. So in order for me to fly her safely, I need to change the esc. What do you guys recommend, and how am I going to install that? Your input will be greatly appreciated
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: need help for esc for my belt cp   need help for esc for my belt cp I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 3:04 pm

I can recommend mystery 30A ESC : http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.13028
All you need to do is to swap ESC smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: need help for esc for my belt cp   need help for esc for my belt cp I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:18 pm

Go to nuttcaze regular website. Nuttcaze.com and click on Belt CP on the lefthand side. You will find your answer there. The ESC he recommends is probably your best bet and there is info on the forum that will show you how to install and program it.

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: need help for esc for my belt cp   need help for esc for my belt cp I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:30 pm

Oh Yeah, the original 25A E_Sky ESC is a fire waiting to happen. The new 25A ESC seems to be much better but not the first one.

Any ESC 30A or bigger should be fine (I stay away from Dynam's myself)

I just picked up one of these to try on of my new EXI 450's, just make sure you get a program card no matter what ESC you buy.

Exceed RC 30A ESC $17.95 - http://www.hobbypartz.com/30a-electronic-brushless-esc-speed-controller--volcano-series-.html

need help for esc for my belt cp 07e04-10
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

PostSubject: Thank you p3tras, Donnie And Nuttcaze!   need help for esc for my belt cp I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:02 pm

thank you guys for the input. By the way nuttcase, you mentioned about the esc card? do i need that upon changing the esc for belt cp. ???? Do i have to program the esc? I cant just swap it ? orange78
Back to top Go down
HBFP Pilot

HBFP Pilot

PostSubject: Re: need help for esc for my belt cp   need help for esc for my belt cp I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:55 am

yeah you will need to program the ESC. You can get the Exceed RC, Hobbywing or Turnigy program card (they're all the same). If you don't set the ESC it won't work properly.
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

PostSubject: Re: need help for esc for my belt cp   need help for esc for my belt cp I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:41 pm

thanks. ill try that.
Back to top Go down
ch1533n

PostSubject: Re: need help for esc for my belt cp   need help for esc for my belt cp I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 2:28 pm

Nuttcaze wrote:
Oh Yeah, the original 25A E_Sky ESC is a fire waiting to happen. The new 25A ESC seems to be much better but not the first one.

Any ESC 30A or bigger should be fine (I stay away from Dynam's myself)

I just picked up one of these to try on of my new EXI 450's, just make sure you get a program card no matter what ESC you buy.

Exceed RC 30A ESC $17.95 - http://www.hobbypartz.com/30a-electronic-brushless-esc-speed-controller--volcano-series-.html

need help for esc for my belt cp 07e04-10

whutcha mean by *Dynam*? is it the brand?
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: need help for esc for my belt cp   need help for esc for my belt cp I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 5:33 pm

That is correct, Dynam is a brand.

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: need help for esc for my belt cp   need help for esc for my belt cp I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

need help for esc for my belt cp
Page 1 of 1