RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

belt cp v1 main head and tail upgrades

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

belt cp v1 main head and tail upgrades Empty
PostSubject: belt cp v1 main head and tail upgrades   belt cp v1 main head and tail upgrades I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:46 pm

Hello again, ok I'm planning to change the esc for the belt cpv1. Also if I change the mainhead and taik upgrades to cnc, how will the performance differ? Will it be a lot smoother? I saw a pretty good deal at xheli for 79 or 89 bucks for the aluminum cnc head and tail upgrades. How do these things differ from plastic head and tail, or aluminum cnc head and tail? Thank you
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: belt cp v1 main head and tail upgrades   belt cp v1 main head and tail upgrades I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:28 pm

I think you should get an EXI Kit and swap your electronics over to the EXI, thats the best upgrade you could ever make, you would want to buy a 11t 2.3mm motor pinion for the 3800 but the servos, esc (if its not an original eskyone Wink ) motor and gyro can be used on the EXI, I know the stock ESky Tx and Rx would work but I haven't tested it yet to see what kind of pitch range you'd get so don't quote me on that one yet.

Another option is to get the $60 Exceed RC 2.4ghz Tx/Rx set, I just got one and as long as you use your comp when setting up the heli you can program everything that you could with a more expensive Tx system. I'll be making a vid about it soon so hold off on buying any upgrades till monday if you can. I'll have some very interesting info and vids for you by then orange71

Exceed RC 6-Ch 2.4Ghz Transmitter w/ Receiver (for RC Helicopters & Airplanes)
$59.99 - http://www.hobbypartz.com/exrc62tr.html

belt cp v1 main head and tail upgrades 24ghz-remote
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

PostSubject: Re: belt cp v1 main head and tail upgrades   belt cp v1 main head and tail upgrades I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 11:09 am

thanks Mark. I guess ill just wait for the videos. I really appreciate your help . You made my hobby a lot easier.Thank you for putting time, effort and helping people out there. your forum is great. orange74
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: belt cp v1 main head and tail upgrades   belt cp v1 main head and tail upgrades I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 4:29 pm

I didn't forget about you, I've just had a weekend from hell orange3 so I'm a little behind on everything.
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: belt cp v1 main head and tail upgrades   belt cp v1 main head and tail upgrades I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 4:01 pm

smiley-happy057 smiley-happy057 smiley-happy057 smiley-happy057 smiley-happy057

Ok, well I just got done testing the Stock Tx/Rx and servos from a Belt CP in a EXI Squadron and I can get +9 to -9 degrees of pitch, that'll work great so its official, the EXI Squadron is the ultimate Belt CP Upgrade
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

PostSubject: Re: belt cp v1 main head and tail upgrades   belt cp v1 main head and tail upgrades I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 8:08 pm

Ill see if I'm capable of building one. This would be my first heli that I'm going to biuld. I have a pretty good knowledge on how the heli work. But abyway you have the exi tutorial anyway, so I don't see any problem. If there isa any, ill contact you .thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: belt cp v1 main head and tail upgrades   belt cp v1 main head and tail upgrades I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

belt cp v1 main head and tail upgrades
Page 1 of 1