RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

HBKII to EXI 450 ARF (Plastic Version 2)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Targuard387

Targuard387

HBKII to EXI 450 ARF (Plastic Version 2) Empty
PostSubject: HBKII to EXI 450 ARF (Plastic Version 2)   HBKII to EXI 450 ARF (Plastic Version 2) I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 10:48 pm

Nuttz, I have a HBKII and really having a time with it. Have the Esky brushless 3100 motor upgrade, all new Esky 8gm digital servos. Made the mistake of buy it used and already spent more on fixing it then if i had just bought it new. Oh well live and learn. was wondering if the EXI 450 Plastic version would work to transfer all my HBKII components to? Money is tight that is the reason i was looking at the plastic version. $39.95
Thanks

Targuard387
Back to top Go down
HBFP Pilot

HBFP Pilot

PostSubject: Re: HBKII to EXI 450 ARF (Plastic Version 2)   HBKII to EXI 450 ARF (Plastic Version 2) I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:51 pm

you'd prob need a new motor but Nutt says the $15 one from xheli works good, so other then the motor as long as you have a HH gyro then everything should work fine
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: HBKII to EXI 450 ARF (Plastic Version 2)   HBKII to EXI 450 ARF (Plastic Version 2) I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 5:42 am

HBFP Pilot wrote:
you'd prob need a new motor but Nutt says the $15 one from xheli works good, so other then the motor as long as you have a HH gyro then everything should work fine

what he said orange5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HBKII to EXI 450 ARF (Plastic Version 2)   HBKII to EXI 450 ARF (Plastic Version 2) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HBKII to EXI 450 ARF (Plastic Version 2)
Page 1 of 1