RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

OUTRAGE(OUS) G5 !!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

OUTRAGE(OUS) G5  !!!! Empty
PostSubject: OUTRAGE(OUS) G5 !!!!   OUTRAGE(OUS) G5  !!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 6:30 pm

YO FELLOW SKY PILOTS, My Outragous Outrage G5 arrived today!!!! How sweet it is !!!!
It is the most UNassembled helicopter kit I have ever seen!!!! There ain't NOTHIN together!!!! This one is gonna be fun!!!! All I can about it right now is WOW what a nice kit!! It wasaen't cheap but I trhink you get your moneys worth with this one. I got it from rcsupersales.net. The owner is Kyle, I spoke with him when I ordered it, and he seems like a really nice guy. He is an army vet. and I THANK him for that!! Anyway it is just he and his wife running this shop and he's got prices as good as anyone so check him out an give him an order if you can. Sorry for the plug, but I really like to see the little guy do well and ,well that the least we can do to thank him for his service to our country!!! Without guys like Kyle we might not be able to enjoy our hobby the way we do!!!
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

OUTRAGE(OUS) G5  !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OUTRAGE(OUS) G5 !!!!   OUTRAGE(OUS) G5  !!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:33 am

agree orange74
Back to top Go down

OUTRAGE(OUS) G5 !!!!
Page 1 of 1