RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

hbk3 or Belt Cp 2

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
wolf081

hbk3 or Belt Cp 2 Empty
PostSubject: hbk3 or Belt Cp 2   hbk3 or Belt Cp 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:41 pm

Hi all !, im from quebec, canada.

I had 2 airplanes in past and i had 2 coax heli.

I plan to buy an rc heli, my first "real one!.

I think to buy the belt cp version 2. I noticed the way those two models drive the belt. HBK3 have the belt going on the gear on shaft and belt cp have a gear on the main gear to drive the belt. What is better ?

Thanks for the help. Which one you suggest me and why please. As i told i know a bit about rc airplane.
Back to top Go down
jerrydgaines

jerrydgaines

hbk3 or Belt Cp 2 Empty
PostSubject: hbk3 or Belt Cp 2   hbk3 or Belt Cp 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:00 pm

I have a Belt CP V1, and know nothing of the HBK3. Since you have only had coax helis, I think you should probably try a fixed pitch like the HBFP first. If you are dead set on a six channel, go with the larger Belt CP V2, 2.4 GHz. Do yourself a favor, and get a training kit,or make one as I did out of 8mm dowel rods from a craft store. With some piecs of foam rubber zip tied to the ends! orange71
Back to top Go down
wolf081

hbk3 or Belt Cp 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hbk3 or Belt Cp 2   hbk3 or Belt Cp 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:29 am

Thanks for you answer :)

I have a last one ... between belt cp1 and 2 there is around 70$ difference to buy. Most difference seem to be the HH gyro on the belt cp 2 ... is it absolutely necessary or with the ole gyro version its fun to fly ?

Thanks !

By the way im french so excuse my english hehe
Back to top Go down
jerrydgaines

jerrydgaines

hbk3 or Belt Cp 2 Empty
PostSubject: hbk3 or Belt CP2   hbk3 or Belt Cp 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:37 pm

The head hold is not mandatory, but helps a lot to hold the nose stationary! orange74 Another difference between the V1 and V2; the V2 has a metal swashplate. This adds response and stability to the helicopter. The difference in price could be affected by the radio system, whether it is 72 Mhz or 2.4 Ghz. 2.4 ghz has NO radio interference from other R/C devices orange74 I am very serious about the training gear! English is fine, Wolf!
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

hbk3 or Belt Cp 2 Empty
PostSubject: Go cp   hbk3 or Belt Cp 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 10:00 pm

I say jump in and go for the c.p. the belt cp I've heard is a good one to start. I started with a Honey Bee King 2 and I would do it that way again if I had to. I like the challange!!!LOL You must look into RADDS school of rotary flight!!! IT WORKS!!
Back to top Go down
wolf081

hbk3 or Belt Cp 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hbk3 or Belt Cp 2   hbk3 or Belt Cp 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 11:22 pm

I already bought a used Bee King 2 ... but i think the transmitter is broke ... all the control are ok ... all i verified them .. only one thing is reverse when i push the stick on right the swasplate tilt to left .. its reverse ... but the rest is ok , throttle tail etc... you have an idea i didnt see ?

Thanks man i appreciate your help. I had 2 gaz airplane in past and now i take a chance on heli hehe
Back to top Go down
wolf081

hbk3 or Belt Cp 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hbk3 or Belt Cp 2   hbk3 or Belt Cp 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 11:25 pm

i forgot yeah i have already the training gear :)
Back to top Go down
wolf081

hbk3 or Belt Cp 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hbk3 or Belt Cp 2   hbk3 or Belt Cp 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 11:29 pm

another thing ... what do you think of the Eflite Blade Cp Pro2 ? look cool and less sophisticated ?
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

hbk3 or Belt Cp 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hbk3 or Belt Cp 2   hbk3 or Belt Cp 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:57 am

Swap right servo to left and left servo to right orange73 I think it will work orange68 Or swap ch 6 to ch1 in the receiver
Back to top Go down
wolf081

hbk3 or Belt Cp 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hbk3 or Belt Cp 2   hbk3 or Belt Cp 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:42 am

i changed servos side but to do this i need to change the arm position too and its work the same way ... i also tried to reverce ch1 and ch6 connection but they dont work ok for the other mouvement
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

hbk3 or Belt Cp 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hbk3 or Belt Cp 2   hbk3 or Belt Cp 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:18 am

Damn orange6 Sorry my mistake headbeat
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

hbk3 or Belt Cp 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hbk3 or Belt Cp 2   hbk3 or Belt Cp 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:51 pm

wolf081 wrote:
I already bought a used Bee King 2 ... but i think the transmitter is broke ... all the control are ok ... all i verified them .. only one thing is reverse when i push the stick on right the swasplate tilt to left .. its reverse ... but the rest is ok , throttle tail etc... you have an idea i didnt see ?

Thanks man i appreciate your help. I had 2 gaz airplane in past and now i take a chance on heli hehe

try moving the switch on the bottom of the Transmitter that is marked "Ail" turn that switch to opposite of what it is now and see if that fixes your prob.
Back to top Go down
wolf081

hbk3 or Belt Cp 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hbk3 or Belt Cp 2   hbk3 or Belt Cp 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:26 pm

I already did this but either up or down is the switch that change nothing ... the swashplate tilt reverse
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hbk3 or Belt Cp 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hbk3 or Belt Cp 2   hbk3 or Belt Cp 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hbk3 or Belt Cp 2
Page 1 of 1