RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Honeybee King 2

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
gauthib12

Honeybee King 2 Empty
PostSubject: Honeybee King 2   Honeybee King 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 2:32 pm

Hi,

I am new to this hobby so try not to laugh at my question orange51 It is: What is the 3D switch for on the King 2 radio? Will this hold the throttle full on and allow you to use the stick to take off? I am a little aprehensive to try it...as I still can't fly the thing!

Thanks
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

Honeybee King 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honeybee King 2   Honeybee King 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 4:56 pm

The 3d switch alllows the motor to locked at 95 % so you have the max rotor head spin. In this casse your pitch at 50 % throttle is 0 . In this case you will both have a positive pitch and negative pitch. Never turn the 3d switch unless your flying. I mean if you don't have enough experience, and you get dis oriented, as you are flying with 3d mode , if you put the throttle down this means you will send your heli adown so fast resulting a crash. Ask nuttcaze to make a video on how to use the throttle switch. My advise, start flying in normal mode then learn the 3d mode later. Post a topic on how to use the 3d mode, I'm pretty sure this guys will help you out in the forum. Ask nuttcaze to make a vid on the throttle switch. He will help you out.
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

Honeybee King 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honeybee King 2   Honeybee King 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:09 pm

I'll make a video tomorrow when I get out of work

smiley-signs061
Back to top Go down
gauthib12

Honeybee King 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honeybee King 2   Honeybee King 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:29 pm

AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

Honeybee King 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honeybee King 2   Honeybee King 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 5:08 am

thanks for assisting and helping out Mark. !!! orange74
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

Honeybee King 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honeybee King 2   Honeybee King 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 5:44 pm

ok, here it is, hope it helps

Back to top Go down
gauthib12

Honeybee King 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honeybee King 2   Honeybee King 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:49 pm

Hi Marc,

Thank you for taking the time to make that vid, I understand now what the switch is for. I was thinking something different, now I understand, great vid!! I am going to go practice!

Cheers! orange74
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

Honeybee King 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honeybee King 2   Honeybee King 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:11 pm

Hey Mark! you've done a great job. Great vids. orange60 and for Gauthib? I told you Mark Will help you. So I wish you good luck and happy flying. Make sure oyu tell your friends to sign up. This forum is more like a family. So just keep in touch K? If you have any problem , Just post it here and you We will do our best of our knowledge to help you .

Mark! you rock!
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

Honeybee King 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honeybee King 2   Honeybee King 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:51 am

Great job Marc! But on esky transmitters throttle isn't locked. In idle up mode and throttle stick all way down you have full throttle and -7 degrees pitch. At mid stick you have 50% throttle and 0 degrees pitch. And with throttle stick all way up you have +7 degrees pitch and full throttle. So throttle is like V form. Hope you guys understand orange69
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

Honeybee King 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honeybee King 2   Honeybee King 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:46 pm

P3tras wrote:
Great job Marc! But on esky transmitters throttle isn't locked. In idle up mode and throttle stick all way down you have full throttle and -7 degrees pitch. At mid stick you have 50% throttle and 0 degrees pitch. And with throttle stick all way up you have +7 degrees pitch and full throttle. So throttle is like V form. Hope you guys understand orange69

Oh I know, I just didn't want to make it more confusing for the beginners, most won't understand about the throttle curves for Idle Up just yet.

headbeat
Back to top Go down
gauthib12

Honeybee King 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honeybee King 2   Honeybee King 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:36 pm

Marc,

How many hours of flying do you have? You make it look so easy!
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

Honeybee King 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honeybee King 2   Honeybee King 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 8:44 pm

not quite sure, I started flying in Janruary '08
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Honeybee King 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honeybee King 2   Honeybee King 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Honeybee King 2
Page 1 of 1