RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Finally props to Nuttcaze!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skidsdown

Finally props to Nuttcaze! Empty
PostSubject: Finally props to Nuttcaze!   Finally props to Nuttcaze! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 5:12 am

Ok Marc, so here is THE story. Back in Sept 08, a buddy got me one of those little walmart foamie chinook pos helicopters that I flew the blades off, because hey, they are addictive. And obviously rekindled my want for rc heli that I'd had since 1988 (when I was 12) and they were all gas and all $$$. $.

So I went off and looked on line and found Xheli. Me and budget were in trouble. Went for an eagle 50 (wrong move). And crashed and crashed and cussed and cussed.

And then I found your videos. AHA! There was light, and it was GOOD LIGHT! So I put my mangled Eagle on a shelf and backed up to good ole HoneyBFP. And I crashed, and crashed, but you had to crash REALLY hard to break something!

Now, Eagle is back together and I'm flying that little f'er around in circles! And the HBFP is what I use to try something new.

You rock dude... serious contribution to all of us who would have otherwise given up! So major props from Central Oregon.

Now, you've got me two inches from buying an Esmart, but am really looking carefully at a Gaui 550 -- more plastic than what KaPlanes has got on the Esmarts they have left, but they think the Gaui is better engineered.

So Mark, I ask thee, oh expert, what does thee (or anyone else?) think about Gaui 550 compared to Es 600?

Gratefully,

SD
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: Finally props to Nuttcaze!   Finally props to Nuttcaze! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 4:46 am

thank you, I was really confused myself when I started so I just try to make it easier for others to understand the basics.

Between the Guai and E-Smart, the Guai has much better parts support but I still like my E-Smart better. I'm just partial to ESky though, and the E-Smart really is the Ultimate HoneyBee orange74
Back to top Go down
Skidsdown

PostSubject: loyal to Esky   Finally props to Nuttcaze! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:24 pm

I agree... after just going from the exceed [gimp] eagle, was far impressed with Esky.

Dude, where do you get the TIME to spend on all of the heli's? I don't think you had started with rc heli much before I did!

Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally props to Nuttcaze!   Finally props to Nuttcaze! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally props to Nuttcaze!
Page 1 of 1