RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

E-Sky E-Smart Experiment

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
WhiteKnite6

WhiteKnite6

E-Sky E-Smart Experiment Empty
PostSubject: E-Sky E-Smart Experiment   E-Sky E-Smart Experiment I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 1:14 pm

Nuttcaze has convinced me that it would be great for the world of RC helis if we can get this product back on the market. Let's do this. Here's what I wrote to E-Sky:

Hello;

I'm new to rc helis, just this year. I own three models now, and I'm ready for my 600 class heli.

I want to get the E-Sky E-Smart. I heard a rumor that it has been discontinued, and that you may be reissuing it at the end of the year. This is a note to encourage you to do just that.

Please let me know when it will be available.

In the mean time, I'm am going to do everything in my power to encourage other flyers to take a look at it, instead of all this Align obsession we see today.

One thing is certain, this heli was not given it's due. If it wasn't popular, it's due to a lack of awareness of what it was, and what a great value it was.

It reminds me of the TV show, Seinfeld. Seinfeld was not a popular show when it came out. It was said that it was only for "smart" people, and that TV audiences were accustomed to dumbed down content.

When the show was cancelled, there was an outcry from the "smart" people who enjoyed the show, and were sorry to see it go. When Seinfeld came back on the air, the viewers had more appreciation of it, and word spread about how the show was rescued. An advertising campaign was launched, and Seinfeld, as you may well know, became the biggest sitcom in TV history.

Perhaps the "smart" people who will like the E-Smart will not launch the product into Super Stardom on their own. But I feel certain that a little word of mouth, a few Youtube videos, and a little help from us loyal customers will go a long way toward estabishing it as E-Sky's flagship product, a miracle of performance, size, and affordability.

Now back to y'all here at RC Guides. Let's help Nuttcaze, and all of us by participating in this experiment. We're all like salesman, working for a company with a product in which we believe. Step up and do some emailing, and tell your friends about it. If you have one, put a video of it up on Youtube. Bug your local shop about it.

Take Care For Now, my friends;

Sincerely;

Mick
WhiteKnite6
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: E-Sky E-Smart Experiment   E-Sky E-Smart Experiment I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:10 pm

Great Email for the cause.

Thanks,
Donnie D smiley-happy088

By the way, you'll love the E-Smart
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: E-Sky E-Smart Experiment   E-Sky E-Smart Experiment I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:37 pm

Def appreciate the help orange74

And when you get your own E-Smart you'll fall in love with it like the rest of us flyaway
Back to top Go down
WhiteKnite6

WhiteKnite6

PostSubject: another idea   E-Sky E-Smart Experiment I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 2:14 pm

Hey, fellas;

It occurred to me that we should popularize this heli by getting it REVIEWED by the big time heli mags and sites.

How about if we apply our email and pestering team to the likes of RC HELICOPTER magazine. I know I get a lot out of their review, and after reading about the new TRex 450 PRO, I was all amped up to get one.

And if we believe this Heli is as good as we know it is, we can have faith the reviewers will see its virtues as well.

Just an idea.

Mick
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: E-Sky E-Smart Experiment   E-Sky E-Smart Experiment I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 2:50 pm

Sounds like a very good idea to me.

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: mag   E-Sky E-Smart Experiment I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 5:05 pm

Hey Guys The "E" has been reviewed bu RCHeli Mag!! I think it was in 2007 or 2008! I think it was 08 but I can check. I think I have the copy,or the copy I have may be for the "G". I knowe RCHeli has reviewed both and they love them both!!! One of the big points they make is how FAST it is in forward flight!!!
You can go on their web site and look at the back issue reviews..
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: Re: E-Sky E-Smart Experiment   E-Sky E-Smart Experiment I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 5:20 pm

http://www.rchelimag.com/pages/reviews.php?review=16&page=3
this where you can find the review of the ESMart
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: E-Sky E-Smart Experiment   E-Sky E-Smart Experiment I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 6:42 pm

Fatdaddy wrote:
http://www.rchelimag.com/pages/reviews.php?review=16&page=3
this where you can find the review of the ESMart

sweet, time to start passing this around on the forums orange74 orange68
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: E-Sky E-Smart Experiment   E-Sky E-Smart Experiment I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 6:46 pm

Thanks for posting that, Fatdaddy. I really enjoyey reading that. Looks to me like Esky needs help with marketing.

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: Yea Cool   E-Sky E-Smart Experiment I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 7:18 pm

Yea I think they describe it perfectly!!! It really does rock!!! I've started flying mine again and it is just awesome!!! BUT!!!, I've also been flying my EXI 500 and let me just say IT ALSO is FREAKIN AWESOME!!! Just hovered the G% last night in the basement and set the tail servo, too windy today so far but I can't wait to fly that too!!!!
Headin up nuttsey's way in the morning. Takin my daughter to Vent camp till Thurs, and me and the ole lady are just gonna drive around in the mountians and Watkins Glen..
Maybe stop to see Nutt's I'm gonna give him a call in a couple min. Gotta take the BMW so I don't know if I can even fit the G% yet.. I was hopin to take at least the EXI or the "E"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: E-Sky E-Smart Experiment   E-Sky E-Smart Experiment I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

E-Sky E-Smart Experiment
Page 1 of 1