RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

E-Sky Belt CP Crash and EXI 450

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
4n6Days

4n6Days

E-Sky Belt CP Crash and EXI 450 Empty
PostSubject: E-Sky Belt CP Crash and EXI 450   E-Sky Belt CP Crash and EXI 450 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 10:18 pm

Well... I was on battery #3 with my new Belt CP. I knew it was too windy for me to fly but I did anyway. Things were going pretty well. I did some hover practice, then started some tail-in side to side flying and some forward and back. Just before I was ready to go inside I did a few last take offs/landings and a big gust of wind blew the heli forward just as I was taking off and my training gear hit the grass in the front and caused a tail strike :-(

But... thanks to Nuttcaze, I ordered an EXI 450se when I ordered the Belt BP, so... when I have a chance to more the power system over, I'll be in the air again! I did the math: blades, tail boom. main shaft, feathering shaft, main gear, canopy mounts, training gear = $35 The EXI 450 is a super deal at $39.99. Glad I bought one.

Thanks for all the tips, tricks and tutorials Marc. Especially the Belt CP to EXI swap. w00t!!
Back to top Go down
alabrad

PostSubject: belt cp v2 to exi 450   E-Sky Belt CP Crash and EXI 450 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:53 pm

I just recently purchased a belt cp v2 and got a good bit of use out of it. But a ball link came off of the flybar right after a take off and it went nose down on my concrete pad, alot of damage,, so i bought a exi 450, i work offshore and will not be home for another 28 days but my wife says has been delivered and is sitting on my work table waiting for me to get home and put it together. Did you run into anything while putting yours together that might be some helpful information?
Back to top Go down
4n6Days

4n6Days

PostSubject: Re: E-Sky Belt CP Crash and EXI 450   E-Sky Belt CP Crash and EXI 450 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:45 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: E-Sky Belt CP Crash and EXI 450   E-Sky Belt CP Crash and EXI 450 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

E-Sky Belt CP Crash and EXI 450
Page 1 of 1