RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Honey bee King need help

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
owenscmx1

Honey bee King need help Empty
PostSubject: Honey bee King need help   Honey bee King need help I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:48 am

My HBK2 wont stop spinning to the right. When throttle, up the tail servo move toward the front. I have check the wiring and change the servo. And still the same.
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: Honey bee King need help   Honey bee King need help I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:51 am

I had a similar problem twice, first time I had to install the 43t upgrade, the second time it happened the main motor was dying, but for now make sure your belt tension is good, that can be another reason for it spinning
Back to top Go down
owenscmx1

PostSubject: Honey bee King need help   Honey bee King need help I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 11:57 pm

Thanks, I will try that this weekend.
Back to top Go down
thebeltking

PostSubject: tail spin   Honey bee King need help I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 4:22 pm

check your tail servo if it is functioning properly and if it is in the right place on the tail boom. slide it up and down
a couple of millimeters at a time each way. what gyro are you using? if it is the standard one that comes with the king set the gain to about 80% then get the servo in the right position and use the TX to trim left or right.
if you have a HH gyro do the same set up as above in rate mode then swich to HH mode and use your trim.
there is no substitue for good mechanicle setup.

i assume that all you kit is standard out the box stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honey bee King need help   Honey bee King need help I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Honey bee King need help
Page 1 of 1