RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

honey bee cp2

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
keamauna

honey bee cp2 Empty
PostSubject: honey bee cp2   honey bee cp2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 11:45 am

hey guys !

fırstly ı wısh every heli lovers nice and flawless flights. ı am from Turkey and a newbie on this hobby. ı got a lama v3 and have been flying it for almost 2 months. now ı wanna have a 6chnll heli. while ı was watching nuttcaze on youtube ı heard honey bee fp from him. so my question is what is the difference between fp and cp2? and do you recommend me the cp2?
Back to top Go down
keamauna

honey bee cp2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: honey bee cp2   honey bee cp2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:05 pm

no one is gonna help me here ha ?
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

honey bee cp2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: honey bee cp2   honey bee cp2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:16 pm

I would recommend the hbfp. Its a good heli to learn your maneuvers and its easy and cheap to fix. Whenwhen you have mastered your flying, than its time to upgrade for. Collective pitch helicopters. Collective pitch helicopters are capable of flying inverted since these helis gives you both positive and negative pitch, whereas the fixed pitch helicopters just flies normal since the pitch is fixed. But its a godd starter helicopter. Get oriented with it . Good luck
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

honey bee cp2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: honey bee cp2   honey bee cp2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:47 pm

get a HBFP, learn the basics of single rotor flight and then move to a CP with a Belt driven tail, like the HBK V3 or Belt CP V2. After you learn the basics of CP mechanics, look into buying a kit and building your own heli.
Back to top Go down
chiefqm

chiefqm

honey bee cp2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: honey bee cp2   honey bee cp2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:53 pm

Hey Keamauna, The Honey Bee FP, while not indestructable is tough. and what breaks is cheap and easy to fix. This is important because you will have plenty of hard landings. (not necessarily crashes). A hard landing with a HBFP is a crash with a collective pitch heli most of the time. The hard thing with the HBFP is that it seems to have a mind of it's own, they are all over the place. BUT, they can be controlled if you stick with it. If you look at Tonyboogers first vids and look at his latest you will see what I'm talking about. Make sure you note the period of time between them, not all that long. Anyway, good luck and keep us posted as to your progress. welcome sign navy1
Back to top Go down
keamauna

honey bee cp2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: honey bee cp2   honey bee cp2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 4:13 am

thanks for all your comments. because of the time difference ı am now available to answer :D. ı take everyone of your comments into real consideration,no worries about it. ı thınk ı wıll get a hbfp and then a belt cp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

honey bee cp2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: honey bee cp2   honey bee cp2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

honey bee cp2
Page 1 of 1