RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Looking for better Cyclic servos for ES600

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
suriano

suriano

Looking for better Cyclic servos for ES600 Empty
PostSubject: Looking for better Cyclic servos for ES600   Looking for better Cyclic servos for ES600 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:41 pm

Hey Guys, I am looking into upgrading the cyclic servos on the ES600 now thats it fly'n pretty good.

I was wondering about using a low profile servo so that I could reduce the angle at wich the linkages go to the lever's.

Looking for opinions....

http://www.hobbycity.com/hobbycity/store/uh_viewItem.asp?idProduct=8763
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: Looking for better Cyclic servos for ES600   Looking for better Cyclic servos for ES600 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:04 pm

wow, those are some cool servos, too expensive for me though, look like they'd work fine though.

What linkage is it that isn't straight?
Back to top Go down
suriano

suriano

PostSubject: Re: Looking for better Cyclic servos for ES600   Looking for better Cyclic servos for ES600 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:21 pm

[img]Looking for better Cyclic servos for ES600 Helipictures012[/img]

These are using std futaba S3004 servos.

By using a low profile servo I was hoping to get a straighter shot to the lever called the rudder angel by esky.
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: Servo   Looking for better Cyclic servos for ES600 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:30 pm

If you remove the spacers you have in there they will be stright!!
Back to top Go down
suriano

suriano

PostSubject: Re: Looking for better Cyclic servos for ES600   Looking for better Cyclic servos for ES600 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 10:12 pm

I cant remove the spacers because the 2 servos are almost touching. Maybe 2 hairs between them. You dont have this problem? What servos are you running that fit without spacers?
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: Mine   Looking for better Cyclic servos for ES600 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 11:24 pm

I think maybe mine are touching or so close you can't tell there not. I'm running DS821's that came with my DX7. Cut them in half or however much you can, lots of bucks and not gain!!
Make the spacers thinner then put long stud balls on the pivot arms!!
Back to top Go down
suriano

suriano

PostSubject: Re: Looking for better Cyclic servos for ES600   Looking for better Cyclic servos for ES600 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 11:27 pm

I would love to see some pic's. After the FF maybe we can see some...
Back to top Go down
jerrydgaines

jerrydgaines

PostSubject: Looking for better cyclic servos for ES600   Looking for better Cyclic servos for ES600 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:18 am

I am using Hi-Tech HS325-HB's on mine. They are a standard servo that is fast enough, and has hardend gears. Are you not the one that came on the other night saying you knew how to build helis so well. Yet you make this faux pa! And why is your full metal edition wearing a plastic edition vertical fin. You said that the E-Smart was the worst thing you ever bought! After your layout I see why!
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: ???   Looking for better Cyclic servos for ES600 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 3:37 am

Who is it you are refering to Jerry?
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: Looking for better Cyclic servos for ES600   Looking for better Cyclic servos for ES600 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 4:47 am

No, don't trim the spacers, lol, the problem is that you installed the ball links on the wrong side of the servo arm, the balls should face the servo, then your links will be straight, BlazeMob uses S3001's and his are straight as an arrow

Looking for better Cyclic servos for ES600 SDC10788

Looking for better Cyclic servos for ES600 SDC10786

Last edited by Nuttcaze on Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: Looking for better Cyclic servos for ES600   Looking for better Cyclic servos for ES600 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 4:57 am

jerrydgaines wrote:
I am using Hi-Tech HS325-HB's on mine. They are a standard servo that is fast enough, and has hardend gears. Are you not the one that came on the other night saying you knew how to build helis so well. Yet you make this faux pa! And why is your full metal edition wearing a plastic edition vertical fin. You said that the E-Smart was the worst thing you ever bought! After your layout I see why!

Where are you seeing a Plastic Edition Verticle Fin? This is what the Plastic Edition Fin looks like, its actually alot stronger then the fin used by the Semi-Metal and Metal Editions. I like it much better then the longer ones

Looking for better Cyclic servos for ES600 EK5-0314

heres the fin used on the Metal and Semi-Metal

Looking for better Cyclic servos for ES600 EK5-0314A
Back to top Go down
jerrydgaines

jerrydgaines

PostSubject: Looking for better cyclic servos for ES600   Looking for better Cyclic servos for ES600 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 7:37 am

I was not reffering to you Donnie. Suriano pissed me of when he attacked the Smart. Saying how sorry it was. He had totalled his tail and blamed it on E-sky.I hate hypocrites.
Back to top Go down
suriano

suriano

PostSubject: Re: Looking for better Cyclic servos for ES600   Looking for better Cyclic servos for ES600 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 12:44 pm

jerrydgaines, You should just shut the hell up. You dont know what you are talking about.

Its a cabon fiber fin moron. Besides replacing the boom ,yes I dinged it up but
it came in the kit bent. I had to replace the central holder, tail blades, belt drive gear and vertical fin just to remove the shakes.

Sure I over showed my frustration a little bit, but I did get a kit with problems and I have spent a lot of time and money to fix.

Your attitude doesnt help any one and you should stay off this forum if it pisses you off to read it.

Where were you when I needed help? Instead you come on here crackin nuts????

Last edited by suriano on Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: MY BAD   Looking for better Cyclic servos for ES600 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 3:28 pm

OH YEA MY BAD!!!! Your right I didn't even notice that!!! Trying to answer while running stuff for rhe FunFly had me goin in circles!!! Nuttsey is right!!
I guess I need to do one thing at a time!!
And Jerry, it was me FATDADDY who asked you that not DD.. DD is here at the FF!!! Things are going GREAT!!!!!!! GREAT FLYING!!!!!! You should be here!!!!
We are gonna eat like pigs tonight....
Back to top Go down
suriano

suriano

PostSubject: Re: Looking for better Cyclic servos for ES600   Looking for better Cyclic servos for ES600 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 4:30 pm

Thank you Nuttcaze, I needed the pics. I thought for some reason the balls wouldnt fit
on the inside of the horn and didnt even try it. So I re-installed them the way you have them.
I like that much better.

Thanks for the help.

Fatdaddy, Enjoy the fun fly I wish I could have been there......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for better Cyclic servos for ES600   Looking for better Cyclic servos for ES600 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for better Cyclic servos for ES600
Page 1 of 1