RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

G2 RAPTOR GYRO PROBLEM

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jagon67@yahoo.com

jagon67@yahoo.com

G2 RAPTOR GYRO PROBLEM Empty
PostSubject: G2 RAPTOR GYRO PROBLEM   G2 RAPTOR GYRO PROBLEM I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 2:29 am

can anybody let me know why my gyro seems to be working but led doesnt stay lit noob
Back to top Go down
HBFP Pilot

HBFP Pilot

PostSubject: Re: G2 RAPTOR GYRO PROBLEM   G2 RAPTOR GYRO PROBLEM I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 5:37 am

some gyros only light up when you move the rudder, my friend has a KeyTech? gyro that does that. bouncy
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: G2 RAPTOR GYRO PROBLEM   G2 RAPTOR GYRO PROBLEM I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 2:43 pm

And when you turn your heli on make sure that rudder (tail) trim is centered smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: Gyro   G2 RAPTOR GYRO PROBLEM I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 12:56 am

Are you using the ESky HH? If so,
Anytime you give stick imput the light will go out.
If it starts blinking steady then it has gone to rate mode. Don't know why they do that but sometimes mine just does. If it starts blinking when it just sittin there and no imputs are being given then you need to unplug the batt. and then plug it back in,that should lock it back up. I also think you can turn up the gain and it might help stop it from lettin go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: G2 RAPTOR GYRO PROBLEM   G2 RAPTOR GYRO PROBLEM I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

G2 RAPTOR GYRO PROBLEM
Page 1 of 1