RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

WTB Honeybee FP

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mattb4rd

Mattb4rd

WTB Honeybee FP Empty
PostSubject: WTB Honeybee FP   WTB Honeybee FP I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:00 pm

What site is favored by rcguides forum participants for purchasing new helis and parts?

I'm ready to buy a HBFP as the next step up from my Lama V3.

Thanks in advance,

Mattb4rd
Back to top Go down
davesheli

davesheli

WTB Honeybee FP Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTB Honeybee FP   WTB Honeybee FP I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:40 pm

welcome sign Matt welcome to the club orange60

Imo the best place to buy a HBFP is XHeli.com, they had the best prices I could find and if you use the code at the bottom of nuttcaze's website you can get free shipping over $100.00, the heli is $70.00, you will need to get some spare parts anyway (again see nuttz website for more info). The only problem is almost everybody is sold out of them bit they still have the yellow 72MHz with lipo version.

I also just moved up from a Lama4 and let me tell you, we get to learn all over again orange1 lol

Good luck and happy flying.........David
Back to top Go down
Mattb4rd

Mattb4rd

WTB Honeybee FP Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTB Honeybee FP   WTB Honeybee FP I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:51 pm

Actually I do need to get some parts for the V3.

I was flying around the pool earlier this evening using the thrust from the blades to blow out the tiki torches. (Should have recorded that for youtube).

I had a nasty encounter with a very hard surface and broke the supports on the undercarriage that the x-treme skids bolt to. It's part of the subframe.

Thanks again. This will be my second order from X-heli.
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

WTB Honeybee FP Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTB Honeybee FP   WTB Honeybee FP I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:16 am

If you live in US the one of the cheapest places to buy honey bee is www.xheli.com
If you don't live in US (like me) then the one of cheapest places to buy honey bee is www.dealextreme.com
Back to top Go down
Mattb4rd

Mattb4rd

WTB Honeybee FP Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTB Honeybee FP   WTB Honeybee FP I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:46 am

P3tras wrote:
If you live in US the one of the cheapest places to buy honey bee is www.xheli.com
If you don't live in US (like me) then the one of cheapest places to buy honey bee is www.dealextreme.com

Thanks! I had the order in the shopping cart, ready to go at xheli last night until I discovered that they don't accept paypal.

I like using Paypal for my hobbies because it helps me maintain discipline with my spending and my wife doesn't look at the account often.

I'm waiting on ka-planes to get some more back in stock then I'll compare with them.
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

WTB Honeybee FP Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTB Honeybee FP   WTB Honeybee FP I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:42 am

I like xheli because they have good prices, but I also like Ka-Planes as they are like family, they spent soo much time helping me when I first started flying, they even set up my first Belt CP for me when I bought my first one. Great people down there.

HeliDirect is another fav of mine, Located in Ma (Massachusetts ?) they also have good shipping options.
Back to top Go down
Mattb4rd

Mattb4rd

WTB Honeybee FP Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTB Honeybee FP   WTB Honeybee FP I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:25 pm

Nuttcaze wrote:
I like xheli because they have good prices, but I also like Ka-Planes as they are like family, they spent soo much time helping me when I first started flying, they even set up my first Belt CP for me when I bought my first one. Great people down there.

HeliDirect is another fav of mine, Located in Ma (Massachusetts ?) they also have good shipping options.

Thanks Nuttcaze! I'll check out helidirect.

Ka-planes replied and let me know that although the HPFP's are out of stock, the HBFP v2's are on the way. I don't mind waiting.

I let them know that you referred me to their site. One of your videos I think.

Regards,

Matt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WTB Honeybee FP Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTB Honeybee FP   WTB Honeybee FP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTB Honeybee FP
Page 1 of 1