RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

my new trex 600 nitro and my updated fleet

Go down 
+3
suriano
Donnie D
blackrain0119
7 posters
AuthorMessage
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

my new trex 600 nitro and my updated fleet Empty
PostSubject: my new trex 600 nitro and my updated fleet   my new trex 600 nitro and my updated fleet I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:44 pm

from right, my trex 600 nitro os hyper 50 with 611 futabo gyro (9256 servo) then my copter x ,and my 5 exi's and my g2. thanks for watching, and happy flying to all...
I gotta admit, flying big helis is way smoother than the 450 class helicopters.

[img]my new trex 600 nitro and my updated fleet DSC00912[/img]

[img]my new trex 600 nitro and my updated fleet DSC00911[/img]

[img]my new trex 600 nitro and my updated fleet DSC00910[/img]

[img]my new trex 600 nitro and my updated fleet DSC00909[/img]

[img]my new trex 600 nitro and my updated fleet DSC00908[/img]

[img]my new trex 600 nitro and my updated fleet DSC00913[/img]

I ll be going with my buddies this weekend to the flying field, ill be making some videos of my trex 600 nitro soon. Thanks guys and have fun flying.
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: my new trex 600 nitro and my updated fleet   my new trex 600 nitro and my updated fleet I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:48 pm

I think you need to get yourself a couple more helis. :prop: :crylaugh:

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

PostSubject: Re: my new trex 600 nitro and my updated fleet   my new trex 600 nitro and my updated fleet I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:55 pm

orange2 lol. Donnie D. Believe me, its not easy to maintain all of them, not to mention the screws, lock tight etc. If i'm getting another heli, it would be the trex 700 version its a 90 size heli. Thanks for the comment...
Back to top Go down
suriano

suriano

PostSubject: Re: my new trex 600 nitro and my updated fleet   my new trex 600 nitro and my updated fleet I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:59 pm

WOW!!!! Heli Heaven..............COOL MAN.......................COOL............
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

PostSubject: Re: my new trex 600 nitro and my updated fleet   my new trex 600 nitro and my updated fleet I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:01 am

Thanks Suriano. Ill be in the field this weekend, ill try to make a vid on my trex nitro
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: my new trex 600 nitro and my updated fleet   my new trex 600 nitro and my updated fleet I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:42 pm

Yeah, make that video! :prop: Extremely cool fleet orange74
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

PostSubject: Re: my new trex 600 nitro and my updated fleet   my new trex 600 nitro and my updated fleet I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:40 pm

ill make it, if it doesnt rain .
Back to top Go down
cgetman02

cgetman02

PostSubject: Holy Crap!   my new trex 600 nitro and my updated fleet I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:05 pm

I didn't realize the 600 was that much bigger than the 450! Nice stable of helis!
Back to top Go down
--==AxeL==--

--==AxeL==--

PostSubject: Re: my new trex 600 nitro and my updated fleet   my new trex 600 nitro and my updated fleet I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:41 pm

orange1

Wow!

Are you single, or do you have a very understanding partner? My Wife moans about my 1 Heli, haven't told her I am going to get ES600 yet, might arrange delivery for when she is away at her parents one weekend :giggle: Just need to find an excuse as to how I got it and where I will be keeping it orange78
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: my new trex 600 nitro and my updated fleet   my new trex 600 nitro and my updated fleet I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:44 pm

Traitor, you went nitro orange51

its ok we still like ya :bigthumb:

Told you, once you start flying big helis its hard to wanna keep flying small ones, just wait till you more flight time on that beast, you will be doing some decent 3D real soon,

I WANT VIDEO PROOF though orange72
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

PostSubject: Re: my new trex 600 nitro and my updated fleet   my new trex 600 nitro and my updated fleet I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:17 pm

Nuttcaze wrote:

Told you, once you start flying big helis its hard to wanna keep flying small ones, just wait till you more flight time on that beast, you will be doing some decent 3D real soon,

Lol :hahaha: It's not that, I went to helidirect, and they ran out of esmart. so i figured getting the trex nitro. But ill still be getting the e-smart, since its a lot cleaner. This heliis very stable. Especially with a 611 gyro. No worries, ill make a video of it.
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

PostSubject: Re: my new trex 600 nitro and my updated fleet   my new trex 600 nitro and my updated fleet I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:20 pm

--==AxeL==-- wrote:
orange1

Wow!

Are you single, or do you have a very understanding partner? My Wife moans about my 1 Heli, haven't told her I am going to get ES600 yet, might arrange delivery for when she is away at her parents one weekend :giggle: Just need to find an excuse as to how I got it and where I will be keeping it orange78

I'm actually Married. I told her that this hobby is already part of me. Besides I always tell her that this is better than being outat the bars and meet other ladies. LOL :giggle: So I guess i call myself very lucky since she fully understand that this is my hobby and this is what i want to do. Thanks for the input. Happy flying
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

PostSubject: Re: my new trex 600 nitro and my updated fleet   my new trex 600 nitro and my updated fleet I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:25 pm

cgetman02 wrote:
I didn't realize the 600 was that much bigger than the 450! Nice stable of helis!

Definitely a lot bigger. I just realize how smooth and stable this helis are. No wonder Nuttcaze been telling me to ge an esmart. But Helidirect ran out of it. You should get one Esmart you will feel a big diffrence. I'm thinking of selling my exi's , And just keep two of my 450's, and just focus on big helis. Happy flying
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

PostSubject: Re: my new trex 600 nitro and my updated fleet   my new trex 600 nitro and my updated fleet I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:49 am

Nuttcaze wrote:

Heres the proof bro. You're right these helis are one stable mother $%^&*#. ill try doing some light 3d next time.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my new trex 600 nitro and my updated fleet   my new trex 600 nitro and my updated fleet I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my new trex 600 nitro and my updated fleet
Page 1 of 1