RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

7 Channel 2.4 ghz tx?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pittnuma

Pittnuma

7 Channel 2.4 ghz tx? Empty
PostSubject: 7 Channel 2.4 ghz tx?   7 Channel 2.4 ghz tx? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:15 am

Hi all anybody any recommendations for a 7 channel tx 2.4ghz that is not going to bankrupt a person?

Pitt
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: 7 Channel 2.4 ghz tx?   7 Channel 2.4 ghz tx? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:38 am

I have a Spektrum DX6i and am very happy with it. I know a couple of folks that have the DX7 and I believe that they are happy with that. I'm not sure, but I think it is less than 300 bucks and comes with a reciever.

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: 7 Channel 2.4 ghz tx?   7 Channel 2.4 ghz tx? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:59 am

You can buy futaba 7c. It is good tx with many functions. And it is cheaper than dx7 in signs141
Back to top Go down
Pittnuma

Pittnuma

PostSubject: Re: 7 Channel 2.4 ghz tx?   7 Channel 2.4 ghz tx? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:04 am

Was looking at the 7c is that an older system?

Reason I am wanting 7channel is I eventually want to go scale (retracts etc). Eventually! And I like to do plenty of research first.

Pitt
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: 7 Channel 2.4 ghz tx?   7 Channel 2.4 ghz tx? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:21 am

No, it isn't old system. 7c is made by futaba and dx7 is made by spektrum Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 7 Channel 2.4 ghz tx?   7 Channel 2.4 ghz tx? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

7 Channel 2.4 ghz tx?
Page 1 of 1