RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Esky 4 channel TX and RX are done specially for each.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rafles1

rafles1

Esky 4 channel TX and RX are done specially for each. Empty
PostSubject: Esky 4 channel TX and RX are done specially for each.   Esky 4 channel TX and RX are done specially for each. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 10:10 pm

I just found out that an Esky TX 0404 does not work well with a RX designed for and Esky 0406, although they function but helicopter will sway in many directions and only can be controlled by the pilot handling the sticks.
Note: now my Lama V3 can fly through the house corridor without a crash and is very stable (previous receiver antena removed in a learning accident and could not solder it exactly in the original location) Bought a new 4 in 1 esky receiver from AgeHobby(delivered from China in only 10 days) and saved some money ($40.10 including S&H). :prop: orange72
Note: Old Esky 4 ch 72 Mhz (RX 4 in 1 for E012(no letter A)) do not work properly on newer TX 0404. orange71
Back to top Go down

Esky 4 channel TX and RX are done specially for each.
Page 1 of 1