RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Scale Fuselages.......

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jkrchelipilot

jkrchelipilot

Scale Fuselages....... Empty
PostSubject: Scale Fuselages.......   Scale Fuselages....... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 6:36 pm

Posted a question yesterday in regards to finding a scale/semi-scale fuselage for my Esky Belt CP V2. Another user recommended Helidirect at which time I checked them out. Wow! These guys have not only nice scale fuselages but just about everything else RC Helicopters.
I found exactly what I was looking for, a Hughes 500D complete with all flying & Landing lights including a nice searchlight on the front that I plan on operating from my transmitter. The landing gear in very scale looking as well and the entire fuselage is painted yellow with matching stripes all over! All this for under a $100.00! So please check this site out, very nice.

Jim

ps. I would have included a picture of my new fuselage and sweet lighting system, but my dumb @%# could'nt figure out how to download and attach a pic to this messege, can anybody help me out? Thanks..
Back to top Go down
--==AxeL==--

--==AxeL==--

PostSubject: Re: Scale Fuselages.......   Scale Fuselages....... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 7:00 pm

Hey JK,

Take a little ol' looksey here How to post pictures.

AxeL
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: Scale Fuselages.......   Scale Fuselages....... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 7:29 pm

Another way to do it if you are wanting to post a pic off a web site is this:

Go back into Heli Direct and pull up the fuselage you want to show us.

Go up to the web browser line at the top of your screen and left click the address

In the pop up box click "copy"

now in your post go to the top left on you tool bar and click edit

In the drop down box click "paste"

you will see the web address appear in your post and you can open the page you want us to see by clicking on it.

By the way, please keep us posted on your scale work on your Belt. I'm very interested in scale.

And Heli Direct is my favorite place to buy from. You are gonna be super happy with the speed of their shipping.

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
jkrchelipilot

jkrchelipilot

PostSubject: Updates....   Scale Fuselages....... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 8:02 pm

Sure thing once I get the picture thing down pat!

Thank you "Mr. Donnie D".

Jim
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scale Fuselages.......   Scale Fuselages....... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scale Fuselages.......
Page 1 of 1