RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Xtreme 380x motor? Xtreme parts?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Trinot

Xtreme 380x motor? Xtreme parts? Empty
PostSubject: Xtreme 380x motor? Xtreme parts?   Xtreme 380x motor? Xtreme parts? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 3:03 pm

Anyone have any experience with Xtreme's 380x motor. Is it much better than the stock motor? What about their direct drive tail motor/kit ? Overall impression of their parts? Favorite place to buy them?

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme 380x motor? Xtreme parts?   Xtreme 380x motor? Xtreme parts? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 3:21 pm

I have experience with their metal parts. They are very good, but expensive. But I don't have experience with their motors. I heard that 380x is prone to fry 4in1. They official distributor is www.miracle-mart.com but better prices are at www.heliguy.com
Back to top Go down
pinguin6218

pinguin6218

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme 380x motor? Xtreme parts?   Xtreme 380x motor? Xtreme parts? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 9:59 pm

I try the DD tail, and don't like it. It cuts my hover time to half. Also when you're at full throtle (when the light at 4in1 turns red), it seems that not enough power to the tail motor, so it make the heli spin to the left.
I haven't try it yet for FF. Now I'm back with the stock tail
Back to top Go down
247rememberme

247rememberme

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme 380x motor? Xtreme parts?   Xtreme 380x motor? Xtreme parts? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 1:35 pm

i tried the 380 motor,couldn`t get it to work properly so i threw it away redface

i have the xtreme DD tail set up on my `Bee` now and i gotta say :clap: i love it :bigthumb:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme 380x motor? Xtreme parts?   Xtreme 380x motor? Xtreme parts? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xtreme 380x motor? Xtreme parts?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Guides Forums :: Meet and Greet for new members :: General Chat - New Members Start Here-
Jump to: