RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

May I do a suggestion?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bert

Bert

May I do a suggestion? Empty
PostSubject: May I do a suggestion?   May I do a suggestion? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 12:04 am

Well, I read in many posts about stores where we can find good deals from different places in the world.

But I was spending lots of time to find those specific posts where guys wrote the names of the stores (there is one that i want to check again to recheck prices amoung all of them, but i canĀ“t find it orange4

So i want to suggest: Why not concentrate such posts or messages if possible, ina single one sticked so we can check it, and we can add more stores, so we can take a look of all them?. orange45

It is my humble opinion, what do you think, guys? transport032
Back to top Go down
cgetman02

cgetman02

PostSubject: Check this out!   May I do a suggestion? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 12:10 am

Bert, Good Idea! We have it going already, here's the link.

https://myrcguidesforum.forumotion.net/rc-info-how-to-vids-and-guides-f26/rc-vendor-list-t316.htm

Keep the good ideas coming.

:bigthumb:
Back to top Go down
Bert

Bert

PostSubject: Re: May I do a suggestion?   May I do a suggestion? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 12:29 am

oh my! orange1

I'm sorry... didnt check there... my bad angry032

Thank you, Cgetman2 :grinn:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May I do a suggestion?   May I do a suggestion? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

May I do a suggestion?
Page 1 of 1