RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Honey Bee CP3

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
garytash

garytash

Honey Bee CP3 Empty
PostSubject: Honey Bee CP3   Honey Bee CP3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:19 pm

Not sure if anyone posted this already...but the CP3 is out

http://www.esky-heli.com/
Back to top Go down
davesheli

davesheli

Honey Bee CP3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honey Bee CP3   Honey Bee CP3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:11 am

It looks cool and nice colors. Esky states that it has a new "super 370 motor" and the rear looks bigger also.... If they are bigger and better then they might make a good up grade for the new V2 or even the old V1 orange78 orange78 orange78
Back to top Go down
garytash

garytash

Honey Bee CP3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honey Bee CP3   Honey Bee CP3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:15 am

Well, I will find out soon enough.....I ordered it on Friday!
I will try and make some videos for everyone.
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

Honey Bee CP3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honey Bee CP3   Honey Bee CP3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:19 am

Yeah, it looks very nice in the photos! But I think it will not fly as nice as it looks :giggle:
Back to top Go down
garytash

garytash

Honey Bee CP3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honey Bee CP3   Honey Bee CP3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:27 am

Yeah, I doubt I will get much 3D out of it. But the FPV2 is such a good heli, a faster version of it can't be bad.
Back to top Go down
davesheli

davesheli

Honey Bee CP3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honey Bee CP3   Honey Bee CP3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:29 am

Alright :prop: keep us posted, also looks like the frames are the same, so maybe the tail suports and fin will work on the V2 also.... Man I can't wait till we get good parts suport for both. It will be fun to swap parts over to the V2 and have a little super bee that looks almost stock and won't break the bank either :clap:
Back to top Go down
Bert

Bert

Honey Bee CP3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honey Bee CP3   Honey Bee CP3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 2:58 am

ohhh tell me that sweet black canopy may fit with the HB FP V2!!!

Man, the look is so cool! :bigthumb:
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

Honey Bee CP3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honey Bee CP3   Honey Bee CP3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:33 am

I am sure it will fit :bigthumb:
Back to top Go down
garytash

garytash

Honey Bee CP3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honey Bee CP3   Honey Bee CP3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:38 pm

Well, it has hit US soil. I should have it in my hands in a few days. :clap:
Back to top Go down
garytash

garytash

Honey Bee CP3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honey Bee CP3   Honey Bee CP3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 12:29 pm

Save your pennies!! I have been flying the CP3 for a few days now (crashed twice with minimal damage) and it is very hard to control. The 4-n-1 just can't get the mixing right. When you try and rotate to the right, it starts off slow and then catches up, which put you into a spin. I wonder if there is a way to modify the tail to a belt driven tail rotor....
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

Honey Bee CP3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honey Bee CP3   Honey Bee CP3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 5:33 pm

This or this should do the work! But these conversations isn't cheap
P.S. From the first moment I doubted that cp3 will fly very good :giggle:
Back to top Go down
garytash

garytash

Honey Bee CP3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honey Bee CP3   Honey Bee CP3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 11:50 pm

Yea..I should have known better. But I such such fun with the HBFPv2. I emailed esky-heli to see if they would do anything about it. If not, I will convert to the belt drive. I guess all i really need is an ESC and a gyro. I have an extra servo for the tail. Maybe a more powerful motor too.
Back to top Go down
garytash

garytash

Honey Bee CP3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honey Bee CP3   Honey Bee CP3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 1:08 pm

Back to top Go down
burton8012

Honey Bee CP3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honey Bee CP3   Honey Bee CP3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 8:33 pm

looks like u can convert a hbfp v2 into the hbcp v2
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

Honey Bee CP3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honey Bee CP3   Honey Bee CP3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 10:23 am

Everything looks OK, except that motor has low KV. RPM will be too slow for heli. Better buy this motor :bigthumb:
Back to top Go down
garytash

garytash

Honey Bee CP3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honey Bee CP3   Honey Bee CP3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 3:29 pm

I don't suppose I can get away with just adding a Gyro? I may just keep the frame, use the tail motor and just add a Gyro. If I need to add other parts....I guess I could do that too.
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

Honey Bee CP3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honey Bee CP3   Honey Bee CP3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 5:30 pm

Yeah, you could just add gyro, but still tail will not be very stable. Of course differences will be big :grinn:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Honey Bee CP3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honey Bee CP3   Honey Bee CP3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Honey Bee CP3
Page 1 of 1