RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

new heli :P

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
eltoffer

new heli :P Empty
PostSubject: new heli :P   new heli :P I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 1:34 am

hi guys im thinking on buying a new heli i like align ones orange71 and im almost decided for this one

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180415946740&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

is trex450 sport almost ready to fly, only needs TX and RX

i know there are many clones out there, but i dont trust on that parts as i do on align ones i mean rotors and body that was my main reason to choice this combo

but is there an option im missing what would you do?????? i have 450 USD
Back to top Go down
wzak29

PostSubject: Re: new heli :P   new heli :P I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 2:14 pm

You will not be sorry you bought that heli it’s a good machine and easy to get parts for, if I had the extra cash I would by it.
Back to top Go down
eltoffer

PostSubject: Re: new heli :P   new heli :P I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 11:12 pm

but is it worth the money or i could save for a better heli????
Back to top Go down
Bert

Bert

PostSubject: Re: new heli :P   new heli :P I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 3:04 am

eltoffer wrote:
but is it worth the money or i could save for a better heli????

Better Heli than a T-Rex? I dunno, paisano... perhaps a Bell 420?? :crylaugh:

That thing is sweet... but... if u already dominate the Belt... why not u go to a big bird?, like the E-Smart?.

Have fun, paisano.
Back to top Go down
eltoffer

PostSubject: Re: new heli :P   new heli :P I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 3:24 am

paisano :P pues bueno the main reason i want a same size heli is all about repairing cost, 450 size heli is cheaper to fix than a 600 or even a 500 i was dealing for a 450 or 500 but this 450 beast beat me and now im in love with it :prop:

btw i do like e-smart but didnt know where to buy it, im going for 450 sport for less than 400 USD XD
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: new heli :P   new heli :P I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 5:43 pm

There are 3 places (I think) to buy esmart:
1. Helidirect
2. Bphobbies
3. Heliguy

Best deal is on bphobbies. From my experience I say that 600 size heli IS MUCH MORE easier to control and more fun to fly than 450
Back to top Go down
suriano

suriano

PostSubject: Re: new heli :P   new heli :P I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 6:12 pm

P3tras wrote:

Best deal is on bphobbies. From my experience I say that 600 size heli IS MUCH MORE easier to control and more fun to fly than 450

True it is easier to fly, but he has a point. The 450 is way, way cheaper to fly and repair.

Besides the esmart is a lost cause right now. If you can get one you wont find parts for it.

The align 450 is great choice because you can find lots of parts everywhere...Not to mention
the 450 flies great and even in wind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new heli :P   new heli :P I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new heli :P
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Guides Forums :: RC Helicopters :: 6ch Collective Pitch Helicopters-
Jump to: