RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

*First Annual* NUTTSY FORUM FUNFLY July 17,18,19 New Jersey

Go down 
+3
Prel
Donnie D
Fatdaddy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

*First Annual*  NUTTSY FORUM FUNFLY  July 17,18,19  New Jersey Empty
PostSubject: *First Annual* NUTTSY FORUM FUNFLY July 17,18,19 New Jersey   *First Annual*  NUTTSY FORUM FUNFLY  July 17,18,19  New Jersey I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 7:21 pm

*First Annual*  NUTTSY FORUM FUNFLY  July 17,18,19  New Jersey Nuttsy_forum_funfly

Hey Guys, I've got an idea and wanted to throw it out there!! What do you all think about a weekend get together??? I would be happy to host this event for our(NUTTCAZES) fourm. I'm thinking sometime in July or Aug. 2009.
I have a open field on our property perfect for flying, it's around 28 acres. This field borders my front yard so its a very good flying field. (I could post pix if I ever fig. it out) I'm thinking from Fri. to Sunday. I have plenty of grassy yard for setting up tents or setting up cots in my basement!! I also have an inground pool for your enjoyment..
We could FLY,BBQ,FLY,swim,FLY,FLY,FLY!!! OH, pool table and a fridge with a keg for nightly fun. Bonfires!!! You name it!!! I think it would be SOOOOO cool to meet ya'll and have our own event,sorta event anyway. Sounds like most of us are sorta new to helis and we could all swap knolage and whatnot!!! Let me know what you all think.

I'm also gonna repost other places here so you will see this again, sorry, I want everyone to see it.
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: *First Annual* NUTTSY FORUM FUNFLY July 17,18,19 New Jersey   *First Annual*  NUTTSY FORUM FUNFLY  July 17,18,19  New Jersey I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 9:06 pm

It sounds interesting and like a heck of a lot of fun 2cents

Donnie D
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: Dates?   *First Annual*  NUTTSY FORUM FUNFLY  July 17,18,19  New Jersey I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 9:50 pm

Start thinkin of some dates! I'm in South Jersey
Back to top Go down
Prel

Prel

PostSubject: Re: *First Annual* NUTTSY FORUM FUNFLY July 17,18,19 New Jersey   *First Annual*  NUTTSY FORUM FUNFLY  July 17,18,19  New Jersey I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 9:52 pm

Man what a great idea. Would love to be able to get there for that. Will have to convince the wife to get a second job to pay for the trip. Not sure how to get her to pay for a new helli for it though lol.
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: Wives,, can't live with them, can't killem   *First Annual*  NUTTSY FORUM FUNFLY  July 17,18,19  New Jersey I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 10:03 pm

I think I will send my wife and daughters off for the weekend LOL!!
I really do have the BEST wife!! Especially when it comes to helis.. pretty good when it comes to my H.D. too.
Anybody coming from far could ship their stuff or something.. I really do have a great location. I'm gonna have to get some pix of the place up!!
Back to top Go down
blazemob

blazemob

PostSubject: Re: *First Annual* NUTTSY FORUM FUNFLY July 17,18,19 New Jersey   *First Annual*  NUTTSY FORUM FUNFLY  July 17,18,19  New Jersey I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 10:06 pm

deffinetly sounds like a good time
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: For sure!!   *First Annual*  NUTTSY FORUM FUNFLY  July 17,18,19  New Jersey I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 10:11 pm

Your close! As is nuttsy! N.C. 's not to far either. Got a house at Cape Hatt.(mom's)
Back to top Go down
blazemob

blazemob

PostSubject: Re: *First Annual* NUTTSY FORUM FUNFLY July 17,18,19 New Jersey   *First Annual*  NUTTSY FORUM FUNFLY  July 17,18,19  New Jersey I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 10:14 pm

yea im prolly 6 hrs from jersey nuttcaze lives an 1 1/2 away from me
Back to top Go down
Prel

Prel

PostSubject: Re: *First Annual* NUTTSY FORUM FUNFLY July 17,18,19 New Jersey   *First Annual*  NUTTSY FORUM FUNFLY  July 17,18,19  New Jersey I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 10:19 pm

lol I'm 2000miles away, would be a great trip though. Hook up the camper and take a week or two off of work.
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: YES!!   *First Annual*  NUTTSY FORUM FUNFLY  July 17,18,19  New Jersey I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 10:41 pm

Sounds like a plan to me!! Just need dates.. Got PLENTY of room for RV's hook up too!!!
And luckly?? for me I'm off work pretty much for good(Back) so vac. time don't matter!!
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: *First Annual* NUTTSY FORUM FUNFLY July 17,18,19 New Jersey   *First Annual*  NUTTSY FORUM FUNFLY  July 17,18,19  New Jersey I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:16 am

blazemob wrote:
yea im prolly 6 hrs from jersey nuttcaze lives an 1 1/2 away from me

you know for the life of me I can't figure out how you make it in 1 1/1hrs, it always takes me 2 1/2 hrs and thats with some moderate speeding

I think I know whats happening with your clocks though joint haha

But me and Blazemob would definitely be interested in coming down character0182 , But it can't be the same dates as the big RC heli show in Indiana, we're going there for the full 3days, its gonna be awesome
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: ??Indy   *First Annual*  NUTTSY FORUM FUNFLY  July 17,18,19  New Jersey I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 1:29 pm

Really!!! When is that??? Do they have a web site? And we can work the dates aroung anytime. I've got our NJ State HOG rally to work around too!!
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: *First Annual* NUTTSY FORUM FUNFLY July 17,18,19 New Jersey   *First Annual*  NUTTSY FORUM FUNFLY  July 17,18,19  New Jersey I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 2:50 pm

its

Dates: Friday 06/12/2009 - Sunday 06/14/2009
Times: 9:00 AM TIL 6:00 PM EACH DAY. SUNDAY ENDS AT 2:00 PM
Venue: AMA Muncie Indiana
Contest Areas: Outdoors
Description: Come watch the world's best giant scale and helicopter 3D pilots duke it our for cash and bragging rights at the 8th annual invitational XFC at the expansive AMA National Flying Site. Open flying will also be available with 2.4 radios.

http://www.futaba-rc.com/xfc-rc/
Back to top Go down
247rememberme

247rememberme

PostSubject: Re: *First Annual* NUTTSY FORUM FUNFLY July 17,18,19 New Jersey   *First Annual*  NUTTSY FORUM FUNFLY  July 17,18,19  New Jersey I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 3:53 pm

i would ABSOLUTELY love to come,the invitation alone is great and shows what a great hobby/addiction this is!
trouble is that i don`t live in your great country US flag ,you guys were born lucky!!!
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: SOOOO???   *First Annual*  NUTTSY FORUM FUNFLY  July 17,18,19  New Jersey I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 5:16 pm

Yea? That don'y mean you can't come!!! Box them choppers up ship em out. and I'll pick you up ay philly airport!!! There done , its that easy.
Back to top Go down
247rememberme

247rememberme

PostSubject: Re: *First Annual* NUTTSY FORUM FUNFLY July 17,18,19 New Jersey   *First Annual*  NUTTSY FORUM FUNFLY  July 17,18,19  New Jersey I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 5:38 pm

Fatdaddy wrote:
Yea? That don'y mean you can't come!!! Box them choppers up ship em out. and I'll pick you up ay philly airport!!! There done , its that easy.
i honestly would love to come.wife and 2 kids take ALL my money tho`,that`s why after 1 year of flying i still only have my honey bee fp.
i am actually dreaming about one day owning a BLADE 400 or TREX 450,not too much i know but that`s what i would love to try.
so thank you very much for the invite but as i`m a poor man i have no chance of making it,really wish i could though
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: *First Annual* NUTTSY FORUM FUNFLY July 17,18,19 New Jersey   *First Annual*  NUTTSY FORUM FUNFLY  July 17,18,19  New Jersey I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:24 pm

I'm hoping to have a HBFP or two and a crap load of spare parts for beginners to try flying. orange72
Back to top Go down
meanbaby

meanbaby

PostSubject: Re: *First Annual* NUTTSY FORUM FUNFLY July 17,18,19 New Jersey   *First Annual*  NUTTSY FORUM FUNFLY  July 17,18,19  New Jersey I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 3:00 pm

hi everyone

you can count me in as well as Jagger 1972 from RCG and our other half also,

short question

anywhere nearby that has shower?
where we pre- register?

we in NYC so its only about 1 hour 45 min drive for us( use to live in Sicklerville,nj b4 divorce)

ill be bringging 2 exi 450 and jagger has squadron

-pete
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: FLYING WEEKEND (NUTTCAZE FOURM FLY IN)   *First Annual*  NUTTSY FORUM FUNFLY  July 17,18,19  New Jersey I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 4:26 pm

SWEET!! I will be setting up a sorta shower place to wash, shower or whatever you want to callit. It will be roughing it in that regard but it will have hot water. It may be just a hose with a nozzle but I do have hot water hooked up to my outside hose. Other wise there is a hotel about 6 miles. Sicklerville is about 15miles from here..
You can regester on the forum first page. Everyone flying must be an active member of our forum. Wives/other half's don't count, if there not gonna fly.
Thanks
There is a place where we will have for you to set up your tents if you choose..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *First Annual* NUTTSY FORUM FUNFLY July 17,18,19 New Jersey   *First Annual*  NUTTSY FORUM FUNFLY  July 17,18,19  New Jersey I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*First Annual* NUTTSY FORUM FUNFLY July 17,18,19 New Jersey
Page 1 of 1