RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

E-sky Gyro, 2.4 G receiver, and transmitter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jerrydgaines

jerrydgaines

E-sky Gyro, 2.4 G receiver, and transmitter Empty
PostSubject: E-sky Gyro, 2.4 G receiver, and transmitter   E-sky Gyro, 2.4 G receiver, and transmitter I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 11:50 pm

I built an ES-600 using an EK2-0704B HH gyro, an E-sky 2.4 Ghz receiver, and the newest transmitter ET6I. I mounted the receiver at the back of the battery tray, instead of the tray in front of the motor. I bought all three of these for $138.00 shipped, from JAGHobbies. I know they were designed for the Belt CP V2, But I have not encountered problems. Should I expect any? excited
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

E-sky Gyro, 2.4 G receiver, and transmitter Empty
PostSubject: Re: E-sky Gyro, 2.4 G receiver, and transmitter   E-sky Gyro, 2.4 G receiver, and transmitter I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 11:55 pm

I don't know the answer, but keep us posted. I want all the info I can get on the ES600. By the way, how do you like the way it flys so far?

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down

E-sky Gyro, 2.4 G receiver, and transmitter
Page 1 of 1