RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

it worked! finally i can post lots of pics!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

it worked! finally i can post lots of pics!!! Empty
PostSubject: it worked! finally i can post lots of pics!!!   it worked! finally i can post lots of pics!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 2:48 am

it worked! finally i can post lots of pics!!! DSC00276

it worked! i can post a lot of pics next time...
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

PostSubject: Re: it worked! finally i can post lots of pics!!!   it worked! finally i can post lots of pics!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 2:53 am

it worked! finally i can post lots of pics!!! DSC00269

it worked! finally i can post lots of pics!!! DSC00267

it worked! finally i can post lots of pics!!! DSC00277
Back to top Go down
chiefqm

chiefqm

PostSubject: Re: it worked! finally i can post lots of pics!!!   it worked! finally i can post lots of pics!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:51 am

Really cool! Nice fleet navy1
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: it worked! finally i can post lots of pics!!!   it worked! finally i can post lots of pics!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:42 am

Nice fleet orange74 ( I wish I could afford such a huge fleet orange72 )
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

PostSubject: Re: it worked! finally i can post lots of pics!!!   it worked! finally i can post lots of pics!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:02 am

Thank you guys. I,m looking forward to upgrade my belt cp with cnc head and tail. This goes along with my blue ray, when I bought it at xheli, they ran out of the premium edition, so I'm planning to change the rotor head and the tail as well with cnc.

Also p3tras, anything is possible, you can afford buying it, honestly, I just assembled one of my heli showed in the pics (blade cp) saves me more. At the same time, save whatever I can so I can support my hobby. I just really love this hobby. You know what? We only live once, so I'm just enjoying my life and living it to the fullest. So life is too short, just live it. Good luck, ill be posting more pics and videos soon.

Blackrain0119
Chicago I'LL 60076
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: it worked! finally i can post lots of pics!!!   it worked! finally i can post lots of pics!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:09 am

You know I am 15 years old I don't get much money, but belt cp v2 is enough for me (now) orange75 orange51
Back to top Go down
chiefqm

chiefqm

PostSubject: Re: it worked! finally i can post lots of pics!!!   it worked! finally i can post lots of pics!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:22 am

From what I have observed, you are an amazing 15 year old! You always give exellent advice and support to everyone, GOOD JOB. salute navy1
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: it worked! finally i can post lots of pics!!!   it worked! finally i can post lots of pics!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 12:22 pm

Really? Thank you! orange71 thanks sign
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

PostSubject: Re: it worked! finally i can post lots of pics!!!   it worked! finally i can post lots of pics!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:37 pm

Wow. You're only15? Your pretty good. Belt cp v2 is my next target. I'm not really good in flying yet but ill get there. still practicing. Just keep doin what you doin, your input rally helps a lot of flyers out there. Goodluck.
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: it worked! finally i can post lots of pics!!!   it worked! finally i can post lots of pics!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:18 pm

I agree!

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: it worked! finally i can post lots of pics!!!   it worked! finally i can post lots of pics!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

it worked! finally i can post lots of pics!!!
Page 1 of 1