RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

i ran out of battery so, i decided to video taped my friends. Next time i'll make one, me flying around.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

i ran out of battery so, i decided to video taped my friends. Next time i'll make one, me flying around. Empty
PostSubject: i ran out of battery so, i decided to video taped my friends. Next time i'll make one, me flying around.   i ran out of battery so, i decided to video taped my friends. Next time i'll make one, me flying around. I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 11:05 pm

flyaway
Back to top Go down
TRISTAR7737

TRISTAR7737

i ran out of battery so, i decided to video taped my friends. Next time i'll make one, me flying around. Empty
PostSubject: Re: i ran out of battery so, i decided to video taped my friends. Next time i'll make one, me flying around.   i ran out of battery so, i decided to video taped my friends. Next time i'll make one, me flying around. I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 1:15 am

Nice vid, must be hard to keep track of it in the sky, can only imagine.
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

PostSubject: Re: i ran out of battery so, i decided to video taped my friends. Next time i'll make one, me flying around.   i ran out of battery so, i decided to video taped my friends. Next time i'll make one, me flying around. I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 1:27 am

it is pretty hard. Crazysmile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i ran out of battery so, i decided to video taped my friends. Next time i'll make one, me flying around.   i ran out of battery so, i decided to video taped my friends. Next time i'll make one, me flying around. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i ran out of battery so, i decided to video taped my friends. Next time i'll make one, me flying around.
Page 1 of 1