RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Flying my EXI 450 I bought from Nuttcaze.quick flight Belt cp v2 (Dedicated this video to Marc!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

Flying my EXI 450 I bought from Nuttcaze.quick flight Belt cp v2 (Dedicated this video to Marc!) Empty
PostSubject: Flying my EXI 450 I bought from Nuttcaze.quick flight Belt cp v2 (Dedicated this video to Marc!)   Flying my EXI 450 I bought from Nuttcaze.quick flight Belt cp v2 (Dedicated this video to Marc!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:48 am

I love this heli very much. It's well setup and balance. Just a few upgrade I did. AR6200 receiver, Painted the canopy and 30 amp esc. Started flying 4 months ago. This month is my 4th. Still learning . the first month was the coaxial helis, then the last three months trying to learn collective pitch helicopters. Now I'm still learning. good luck to all and happy flying.

Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

Flying my EXI 450 I bought from Nuttcaze.quick flight Belt cp v2 (Dedicated this video to Marc!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying my EXI 450 I bought from Nuttcaze.quick flight Belt cp v2 (Dedicated this video to Marc!)   Flying my EXI 450 I bought from Nuttcaze.quick flight Belt cp v2 (Dedicated this video to Marc!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:44 pm

wow, I gotta say though, I'm not sure I believe you've only been flying single rotor helis for 3 months, lol orange72 just kidding, you're doing really good. I was just thinking, you learned on the Blade CP a bit too? Thats impressive because in a year and a half, I have never heard of any heli being as hard as the Blade CP (The Exceed RC Eagle 50 is just a bad though) 80% of BCP owners won't recommend them as first CP's (or even 2nd) But it seems like you might have mastered it, good job orange74 Not an easy thing to accomplish orange68

Nice to know I'm not the only one who has problems with spectaors, lol orange71
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

PostSubject: Re: Flying my EXI 450 I bought from Nuttcaze.quick flight Belt cp v2 (Dedicated this video to Marc!)   Flying my EXI 450 I bought from Nuttcaze.quick flight Belt cp v2 (Dedicated this video to Marc!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:46 pm

To tell you honestly Marc, the blade cp was actually my first 6 channel helicopter. I didn't know anything about helis then . No idea, so I got all my info on the internet, thatls how I know about the gyro etc. I went ahead and bought the g2 raptor, and I was very surprised with the stability compared to the blade cp. So never tried the HBFP blade cp is my first hover, forward flight. Figure 8 and nose in. In my mind, I don't really care if I break it because the parts are reasonable price and its not expensive to repair. So now with the exi 450, ilm lovin that heli very much. Iwill be making a vid on a blade cp soon. You'll be surprised how I fly her. I fly her very well, not to mention without the gyro and very unexpected movements. I manage to fly her well , so stay tuned illl be making a vid on that soon. Thanks for the comment.

Last edited by blackrain0119 on Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
blazemob

blazemob

PostSubject: Re: Flying my EXI 450 I bought from Nuttcaze.quick flight Belt cp v2 (Dedicated this video to Marc!)   Flying my EXI 450 I bought from Nuttcaze.quick flight Belt cp v2 (Dedicated this video to Marc!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:58 pm

nicwe flying dude ur camera man is funny also lol but keep up da good flying
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

PostSubject: Re: Flying my EXI 450 I bought from Nuttcaze.quick flight Belt cp v2 (Dedicated this video to Marc!)   Flying my EXI 450 I bought from Nuttcaze.quick flight Belt cp v2 (Dedicated this video to Marc!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:08 pm

I know he's pretty funny. He's my nephew and he can never keep his mouth shut. Well I guess because he's young he's only 13 thats why. Anyway, thanks for the comment . Good luck to you and Show us some vids of your squadron and your e-smart I'tll be a nice thing to see . You've progressed well. Keep it up .
Back to top Go down
blazemob

blazemob

PostSubject: Re: Flying my EXI 450 I bought from Nuttcaze.quick flight Belt cp v2 (Dedicated this video to Marc!)   Flying my EXI 450 I bought from Nuttcaze.quick flight Belt cp v2 (Dedicated this video to Marc!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:28 pm

my EXI is down for the count for a lil while crashed it the other day lol but i been flyin my esmart i got a video up of the crash 2 servos censored the bed in mid hover lol
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

PostSubject: Re: Flying my EXI 450 I bought from Nuttcaze.quick flight Belt cp v2 (Dedicated this video to Marc!)   Flying my EXI 450 I bought from Nuttcaze.quick flight Belt cp v2 (Dedicated this video to Marc!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:45 pm

Post it bro. It'll be nice
Back to top Go down
blazemob

blazemob

PostSubject: Re: Flying my EXI 450 I bought from Nuttcaze.quick flight Belt cp v2 (Dedicated this video to Marc!)   Flying my EXI 450 I bought from Nuttcaze.quick flight Belt cp v2 (Dedicated this video to Marc!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:00 pm

i did lol its right under ur video i belive i began to put my other exi together today
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flying my EXI 450 I bought from Nuttcaze.quick flight Belt cp v2 (Dedicated this video to Marc!)   Flying my EXI 450 I bought from Nuttcaze.quick flight Belt cp v2 (Dedicated this video to Marc!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flying my EXI 450 I bought from Nuttcaze.quick flight Belt cp v2 (Dedicated this video to Marc!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Guides Forums :: RC Info, Video, Photos and Accesories :: RC Videos and Pictures-
Jump to: