RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

honey bee 2.4 Ghz problem : S

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
samppa

honey bee 2.4 Ghz problem : S Empty
PostSubject: honey bee 2.4 Ghz problem : S   honey bee 2.4 Ghz problem : S I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 2:21 pm

hi : D i have weird problem.. when i lift my honey bee in the air and when i am hoovering about 5 sec then helicopter start just swing around and i can't get that my control and helicopter crash down.... and then i lift it up again and same thing... : SS orange78
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: honey bee 2.4 Ghz problem : S   honey bee 2.4 Ghz problem : S I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 2:42 pm

Sounds like your heli isn't set up properly. Read here how to setup hb fp : http://www.eflightwiki.com/eflightwiki/index.php?title=HoneyBeeFP All info you need orange68
Back to top Go down
Hanol

Hanol

PostSubject: Re: honey bee 2.4 Ghz problem : S   honey bee 2.4 Ghz problem : S I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 8:59 pm

Interesting thing is that it's happening 5 seconds later. So is it controllable during the first 5 seconds? If it's starts to spin after some time, the suspect is gyro or some other electronic component affected by vibration. Perhaps a bad connection or some fault in the electronics. This happened to me once. Everything checked out fine on the ground. But in flight I was starting to get uncontrolled movements. In my case it was caused by a bad reciever.
Back to top Go down
samppa

PostSubject: honey bee 2.4 Ghz problem : S   honey bee 2.4 Ghz problem : S I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 5:35 am

yeh.. butt i don't think that gyro or reciever is fault because i have shorter flybar than normal, because i crack it and i must crack another head too, because i can get it to balance.. can shorter flybar cause that swinging around? and before that short flybar ewerything works fine? but it can be reciever.. : SS that swinging is like that when i am hovering that and then it just goes back and then right and the foward and then left... like that circle..and then i can't get it under my control.. :S
Back to top Go down
Hanol

Hanol

PostSubject: Re: honey bee 2.4 Ghz problem : S   honey bee 2.4 Ghz problem : S I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 6:30 am

samppa wrote:
yeh.. butt i don't think that gyro or reciever is fault because i have shorter flybar than normal, because i crack it and i must crack another head too, because i can get it to balance.. can shorter flybar cause that swinging around? and before that short flybar ewerything works fine? but it can be reciever.. : SS that swinging is like that when i am hovering that and then it just goes back and then right and the foward and then left... like that circle..and then i can't get it under my control.. :S
This can be stabilizer bar problem. Like moving forward and back and left to right in oscillations. Shouldn't be yaw though. Even if you have shorter flybar, try putting some extra weights on the tips of it, if you can. Like wrap around the tips some soldering wire, if you still have something to grip on. And how much shorter is your flybar comparing to the original one?

Also make sure your swashplate is level. Easiest way to check it is not to look at swashplate itself, but to observe the blade grips with blades removed. With power on and cyclic and trims in neutral. When rotating the the shaft, blade grip slots should be at the same angle to the shaft when looking at them throughout the complete revolution. In most cases for FP helicopters they should be perpendicular to the shaft. Better even hold the heli by the blade grip hub, keep the shaft vertical and rotate the body. If angle changes, you will have to adjust the links. It should be noticeable by eye without any gages.
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: honey bee 2.4 Ghz problem : S   honey bee 2.4 Ghz problem : S I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 8:16 am

Maybe you are using flybar from 2 pieces of carbon rod? Flybar should be from 1 piece of carbon rod. My friend used 2 broken flybars. He installed 1 piece of flybar to one side and other piece to other side. And heli flew like yours orange44
Back to top Go down
samppa

PostSubject: honey bee 2.4 Ghz problem : S   honey bee 2.4 Ghz problem : S I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 9:08 am

okey.. i buy first new flybar.

this flybar what i have now is about 2 cm shorter than original.

i don't understood how i can level swashplates, because i have bad english and i can't read all text what you write Hanol..sorry. but if somebody can put some pictures or video then i can understand maybe : D but first i buy new flybar
Back to top Go down
samppa

PostSubject: honey bee 2.4 Ghz problem : S   honey bee 2.4 Ghz problem : S I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 10:22 am

hahaa :D YES : D now it's working fine : ))) i bought new flybar and now it is soomth and nice !! : D yeah ! orange72
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: honey bee 2.4 Ghz problem : S   honey bee 2.4 Ghz problem : S I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

honey bee 2.4 Ghz problem : S
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Guides Forums :: RC Helicopters :: 4ch FP and Co-Axial Helicopters-
Jump to: