RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

The ESky E-SMART

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lizzie9volt

The ESky E-SMART Empty
PostSubject: The ESky E-SMART   The ESky E-SMART I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 4:32 pm

Dear Nuttcaze:
I chatted up the online help over at the ESky site and he had no idea what the E-SMART was. But he showed me the "King III". WOW!!! What a unit! I'm thinking of buying it. However, he said that it was "discontinued" I don't know what your current ideas are about your campaign to make the E-Smart available to consumers as there are no dates visible.
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

The ESky E-SMART Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ESky E-SMART   The ESky E-SMART I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 6:07 pm

The E-Smart was discontinued last year but we fixed that and now they will be re-starting production soon. But since they cannot confirm an actual release date they won't officially announce it. There are alot of people within ESky that do not know all of what is in the works higher up but you will be seeing the E-Smart again.

Despite what anyone at ESky tells you, the E-Smart is the BEST heli they have ever made, which is why you will be seeing it again, everyone will, hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Sorry got a little carried away there headbeat

The HBK V3 is nice but I'd get the Belt CP V2 unless you are limited on space.
Back to top Go down
garytash

garytash

The ESky E-SMART Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ESky E-SMART   The ESky E-SMART I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:53 am

Hey,
What are your thoughts on the Exceed RC Eagle 50?
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

The ESky E-SMART Empty
PostSubject: eagle50   The ESky E-SMART I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:03 am

Hey, I'm sure Nuttsey will get back to you on this cause I think he breifly had one and pretty much hated it! I hear, this is second hand info so take it for whatr its worth. I hear that its very very hard to fly due to the fact that it is very twitchy, unstable. In fact the guys that have had one have gotten rid of it pretty quick. I say go with the King!! I love mine and it is what I learned on. It IS also twitchy but manageable.
I have not seen the king 3 up close mine is a king2.
As for the balt,, Here on the forum it seems everyone that has one of the new ones
is having a terrible time with the eletcris. So I'm personally in favor of the KING!!
Back to top Go down
garytash

garytash

The ESky E-SMART Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ESky E-SMART   The ESky E-SMART I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:09 am

Hmmm...Good to know. I will stay away then. I was really just looking to pick up another heli. I have the Belt CP v2, which is AWESOME, even for a beginner. I don't know much about the ESky 900 and I am waiting on the E-Smart.
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

The ESky E-SMART Empty
PostSubject: ESKY   The ESky E-SMART I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:40 am

Yes I'm waiting for my 900 to arrive!!! I'm very anxious to see it!! The "E" is pretty sweet. I have the CFPro version and love it!!! I also have a metal for sale. buitl using hiTec 422's
Asking 500 You would not need shipping as you could pick it up, I'm in south jersey!
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

The ESky E-SMART Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ESky E-SMART   The ESky E-SMART I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:44 am

garytash wrote:
Hey,
What are your thoughts on the Exceed RC Eagle 50?

JUNK JUNK JUNK JUNK JUNK JUNK JUNK JUNK

orange71 orange71

Do NOT buy one, you will hate yourself later. I've been flying for over a year and I have problems flying that damn thing, forget trying to learn on it
Back to top Go down
garytash

garytash

The ESky E-SMART Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ESky E-SMART   The ESky E-SMART I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 9:10 pm

What about the HoneyBee IV (FP)? Impossible to find one!!
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

The ESky E-SMART Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ESky E-SMART   The ESky E-SMART I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 9:17 pm

The new HBFP V2 is the one to get when they are available for sale

The ESky E-SMART Hb2
Back to top Go down
garytash

garytash

The ESky E-SMART Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ESky E-SMART   The ESky E-SMART I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 9:47 pm

Aww crap.....how long do I have to wait?!?!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
garytash

garytash

The ESky E-SMART Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ESky E-SMART   The ESky E-SMART I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 8:41 pm

Art-Tech Falcon 3D....thoughts?
Back to top Go down
garytash

garytash

The ESky E-SMART Empty
PostSubject: E-Smart   The ESky E-SMART I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:31 am

Hey,
I found a E-Smart kit with brushless motor for $190 online. Worth it?

Gary
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The ESky E-SMART Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ESky E-SMART   The ESky E-SMART I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The ESky E-SMART
Page 1 of 1