RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Blazemob practicing with his HBFP

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

Blazemob practicing with his HBFP Empty
PostSubject: Blazemob practicing with his HBFP   Blazemob practicing with his HBFP I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 8:03 am

fly high soon, very soon you will get it smiley-happy088 , just don't get discouraged, EVERYONE crashes ALOT stretcher when first starting. Besides, you've only been flying for what, 2 months now :worthy:

And in your vid, if you get your rudder control down you will be able to hover fine. signs107
Back to top Go down
mwf1227

mwf1227

PostSubject: Frustration   Blazemob practicing with his HBFP I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 11:18 am

I might not be cut out for this hobby. I got my Honey Bee on Thursday and I was quickly humbled. sad I was pretty cocky because flying my Walkera 5#10, Blade MCX, and CX2 was a piece of cake. I was able to fly any those with my eyes closed. Then the Honey Bee arrives (really a satanic machine cloaked in an innocuous name) and I can't keep the thing in the air for more than 12 seconds. atomic I was convinced that the problem was the helicopter so I ordered another one - I was sure I received a factory defect. Well the new Honey Bee flies for 12 seconds as well. Now I'm convinced that Esky just can't make a very good flying machine. Armed with the confidence that the problem is the manufacturer’s inability to produce a machine that remains airborne, I purchase a Walkera 4g1b. Funny thing, Walkera produces machines with the same hang time, 12 seconds. I'm beginning to think the problem might be me. So, I broke down and installed the training gear; read the bible from RADD'S SCHOOL OF ROTARY FLIGHT and have resigned myself to the fact that this might take a while. blink

Boy that was cathartic - thanks for listening. Now will someone please teach me how to fly?!?!?!?!
😕
Back to top Go down
Nipster

Nipster

PostSubject: Re: Blazemob practicing with his HBFP   Blazemob practicing with his HBFP I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 1:38 pm

Nuttcaze wrote:
And in your vid, if you get your rudder control down you will be able to hover fine. signs107

+1 Don't be tempted to lift off until you have that tail under control...when your in control of the tail the hover will be easy.
Back to top Go down
247rememberme

247rememberme

PostSubject: Re: Blazemob practicing with his HBFP   Blazemob practicing with his HBFP I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 5:46 pm

aaahhhh,where would we all be if those beautiful orange ping-pong balls hadn`t been invented :worthy:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blazemob practicing with his HBFP   Blazemob practicing with his HBFP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blazemob practicing with his HBFP
Page 1 of 1