RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

HBFP 2.4ghz conversion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

HBFP 2.4ghz conversion Empty
PostSubject: HBFP 2.4ghz conversion   HBFP 2.4ghz conversion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 4:46 pm

A vid I made last summer about adding a 2.4ghz Spektrum Receiver to a HBFP

:chaplin:
Back to top Go down
RTF-HELI

PostSubject: Re: HBFP Rx ...   HBFP 2.4ghz conversion I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 8:44 am

You can save money by just buying the 3 in 1 for the E-Sky HBFP and slapping on the 2.4Ghz RX. Goto: http://www.xheli.com/ek2-0701.html
Back to top Go down
nwcudaman

PostSubject: 2.5 Gig conversion and Brushless question   HBFP 2.4ghz conversion I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:06 am

I'm on dial up and can't get videos. Grrr....Ok, Can someone send me a list of the parts for what I need to buy?

I want to convert my HBFP to 2.5 gig. I've got a DX6i. I want to also upgrade to brushless main and tail. So, I need to know what all is required with a RX, ESC, gyro or the 3 and 1. Anyone know exactly what all I need to be shopping for?

Dana

nwcudaman@earthlink.net
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: HBFP 2.4ghz conversion   HBFP 2.4ghz conversion I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 2:32 am

I actually prefer to leave the HBFP stock, you can dump alot of money into the HBFP which could be used for a much better CP, the HBFP is really only a trainer, learn the basics then move on to a better heli, you'll get better quicker

but heres a good place to do some reading about mods

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=826446&page=152#post11902090
Back to top Go down
RTF-HELI

PostSubject: Re: HBFP 2.4ghz conversion   HBFP 2.4ghz conversion I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:40 am

If the thinking is that the E-Sky HBFP is a trainnerto go to a 6-channel cP Heli, then there is no real need to convert an E-SKY HBFP to an expensive 2.4Ghz Tx/Rx. E-Sky sells the 2.4Ghz version of the HBFP. No need to buy the Spectrum Dx6i yet.

Goto: http://www.xheli.com/2eshobee4rch.html for $99.00. Orders over $100 get free shipping using CJFREE at check out.

flyaway
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HBFP 2.4ghz conversion   HBFP 2.4ghz conversion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HBFP 2.4ghz conversion
Page 1 of 1