RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Finally, I get to fly.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Donnie D

Donnie D

Finally, I get to fly. Empty
PostSubject: Finally, I get to fly.   Finally, I get to fly. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 10:47 am

I finally went out to one of my flying locations and was able to fly my Belt CP and my E-Smart. I have been totaly swamped at work for the last month and a half and the weather here has been crappy for about two weeks. Windy, windy windy and a lot of rainy days as well. Yesterday afternoon after work I flew my Belt CP around in my back yard a bit, but that was the first time I'd flown it since
August 25th. Today was the first time I'd flown the E-Smart since August 29th. Boy did I ever feel shakey, bad case of the nerves. But all went fine with a bit of shakey piloting on my part, but no crashes, and we all know that a flying session with no crashes is a good flying session.

Good thing I went out early as the wind is up again today. Thats just the way it allways is here in late summer and fall.

Good thing I have my HBFP. Been working on learning nose in with that most every day, but I have to do it so early in the morning that it is still pretty dark. Only way to beat the wind.

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
Bert

Bert

PostSubject: Re: Finally, I get to fly.   Finally, I get to fly. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 5:56 pm

I know the feeling, Donnie. Until today at morning, before hours of cleaning the grease with acetone, long days been busy at office, many days with hard raining, strong gusts daily here in Mexico since 11 am... But finally today at morning my Belt CP flew again... fly high

Well... lets say it flew "a lil", with its training set raising just a few inchs... but it was so beautiful, without crashes or incidents... and when you dont crash (as you say) then it is a good flight session. :clap:

I'll probably need to get the HBFP... I do my practices with my Coaxial Dauphin but definitly does not work in progression for the Belt CP.

I would need to sell my liver to get it orange51
Back to top Go down
jackyl71

jackyl71

PostSubject: Re: Finally, I get to fly.   Finally, I get to fly. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 10:17 am

So how much ARE livers going for on the black market down there, Bert? I may be joining you! I need some spare parts for my CP V2, some blades, maybe a CNC head and tail, and wouldn't mind picking up a HBFP, either... :bigthumb:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally, I get to fly.   Finally, I get to fly. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally, I get to fly.
Page 1 of 1