RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

belt cp v2

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
blazemob

blazemob

belt cp v2 Empty
PostSubject: belt cp v2   belt cp v2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:17 am

anyone no a good place to get metal upgrades for my belt cp v2 thank u in advance
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

belt cp v2 Empty
PostSubject: Up-grades   belt cp v2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 12:08 pm

What up-grades? I like the ESky purple but most will tell you to go a diff way. Thats ok too. I also like a head that cnchelicopter has, you will find it under the Thunder Tiger Mini Titan about 100. Thats prob. the best one goin for it. They also have the ESky purp.
around 60 I think. for the tail I also go with the ESky, but do have some mod. I do to that.
Its all about the money!
Back to top Go down
blazemob

blazemob

belt cp v2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: belt cp v2   belt cp v2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 12:35 pm

thatnk u man yea i wanna jus get all the metal upgrades i can do away with the plastic lol
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

belt cp v2 Empty
PostSubject: Cool   belt cp v2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 3:07 pm

When I'm gonna do an upgrade I try to decide what I want in the END.. Even if I can't get it all at once I try to get stuff thats gonna work TOGETHER! THAT is the key to hop-up on any kind of machine. Gettin things to work properly together.
Back to top Go down
cat123456789101

cat123456789101

belt cp v2 Empty
PostSubject: metal upgrades   belt cp v2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 5:56 pm

why do you need the metal it will cost more to replace than plastic and metal is not indestructable
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

belt cp v2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: belt cp v2   belt cp v2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 5:35 am

metal has less slop and helps makes the heli more stable, and since you crash less as you get better, the cost of replacement isn't too much of an issue. bouncy
Back to top Go down
blazemob

blazemob

belt cp v2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: belt cp v2   belt cp v2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:27 am

welp took my madien hover with my belt cp v2 and i gotta say its an awousome heli, so easy to control stable pluse it sounds sweet lol all in all very happy with it ill post a video later today. and thank u Marc for helping me set it up properly.
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

belt cp v2 Empty
PostSubject: Congrats!!   belt cp v2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 12:08 pm

God I just love it here!!! Its so nice that everyone gets along and says nothin bad bout anybodys anything!! Its so nice to see everyone helping each other out and things working !!!
Thanks
Nuttcaze!!!
Back to top Go down
blazemob

blazemob

belt cp v2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: belt cp v2   belt cp v2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 12:16 pm

yea thank Nuttcaze its a great and freindly forums and ty for being a good mentor with out hi help and this sites help id be sitting here using my helis as decorations lol
Back to top Go down
PanicCrash

belt cp v2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: belt cp v2   belt cp v2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 9:24 pm

blazemob wrote:
yea thank Nuttcaze its a great and freindly forums and ty for being a good mentor with out hi help and this sites help id be sitting here using my helis as decorations lol

10-4 on that..I spend a lot of time reading forums & watching vidios. If it wasent for that I would be completely lost & probley get to frustrated and give up.
I got a Belt CP v2 got a cnc head on the way should be here in a few days
:smiley-happy03
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

belt cp v2 Empty
PostSubject: Cool   belt cp v2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 9:33 pm

Way to go dude!!! Good luck!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

belt cp v2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: belt cp v2   belt cp v2 I_icon_minitime