RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Repair Work

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jeepharley

jeepharley

Repair Work Empty
PostSubject: Repair Work   Repair Work I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 2:37 am

Three question if you have time. 1. How do you balance main blades? I have a scale and saw several videos am still confused - should I buy a balancer? . 2. How do you replace the main shaft on a belt cp v2. 3. I forgot. Just learning my first heli esky belt cp v2. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

Repair Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Repair Work   Repair Work I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 3:13 am

I usually use a digital scale to make sure each blade weighs the same. I can't remember exactly how to remove it (its been a while since I owned a Belt CP) but try discoonecting the links from the servo arms to the swashplate, then remove the bolt out of the main gear and pull the entire shaft and head assembly right out of the top
Back to top Go down
mwf1227

mwf1227

Repair Work Empty
PostSubject: Tools   Repair Work I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 9:54 pm

I was just getting ready to buy some hex and nut drivers from Whia tools when I realized I wasn't sure if I needed metric or standard for my Honey Bee - or any other heli for that matter Any ideas guys?
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

Repair Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Repair Work   Repair Work I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 11:09 pm

spock You will need metric. I purchased a tool kit from KA Planes that has most of the tools you will need. coool I don't remember the name if the kit, but just go to the tools tab and you'll see it. It's the one that comes in the aluminum case. Really nice kit. coool Only thing is you should keep a magnet so you can magnatize the tools. Helps a lot with all of the tiny little screws and stuff. 2cents smiley-happy088

Donnie D
Back to top Go down
HBFP Pilot

HBFP Pilot

Repair Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Repair Work   Repair Work I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 12:26 am

Donnie D wrote:
Only thing is you should keep a magnet so you can magnatize the tools. Helps a lot with all of the tiny little screws and stuff. 2cents smiley-happy088

Donnie D

agreed

this is soo true
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Repair Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Repair Work   Repair Work I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Repair Work
Page 1 of 1