RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

dx6i question

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

dx6i question Empty
PostSubject: dx6i question   dx6i question I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 12:48 pm

Hello again everyone,

Well I ve got the ar6200 and I managed to put it for my blue ray. Everything is functioning the way it should be. The only thing that bothers me is the delay reaction of the cyclic controls. I saw the setup of nuttcaze's tx, he said something about the "expo" . Well in my tx the expos are set to 100% so how do I adjust the sensitivity of the cyclics? Can anyone tell me step by step on how to adjust my expos to a more sensitive control? I'm pretty new on the tx , so bare with me here.
It just doesn't feel right, when I took me heli outside yesterday, did a figure 8 and I almost hit the tree because of the late response. So please your input to this matter is greatly appreciated. Thanks again guys.

Blackrain
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

dx6i question Empty
PostSubject: Re: dx6i question   dx6i question I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 2:17 pm

Go to helifreak.com and click on the finless Bob's rc helicopter setup 101 link. Then click on the expo vid. It explains it really well.

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

dx6i question Empty
PostSubject: wow   dx6i question I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 2:57 pm

Yea 100% and you don't have much feel/control. I haven't seen any finless but if that doesn't help get back here and I'll try to walk you thru it, on the phone if ness.
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

dx6i question Empty
PostSubject: hey fatdaddy   dx6i question I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 4:15 pm

ill try and check out finless. by the way fatdaddy, thank you for your help, if I can't figure it out, ill post my cell number or maybe I can email you with my number so you can call me and walkthrough everything. And donnie d thank you ill try and check out his videos later.
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

dx6i question Empty
PostSubject: Re: dx6i question   dx6i question I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 5:09 pm

http://video.helifreak.com/?subpath=finless/jr/g770&filename=expo101.wmv

Hey, I did It.

Sorry, got a little over excited about my first link posting.

Anyway, the link above (which I so masterfully posted) will take you to the Finless Bob info on expo. You may have to regester on the forum, but it's free.

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

dx6i question Empty
PostSubject: Re: dx6i question   dx6i question I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 5:37 pm

Hey donnie d, thank you very much for your effort of helping me. Ill check it out as soon as I get home. Appreciate your help. To everyone out there , your help is greatly apprerciated. Thanks again donnie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

dx6i question Empty
PostSubject: Re: dx6i question   dx6i question I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dx6i question
Page 1 of 1